Escape | Chapter 4

It was 2 days before Ray's birthday and nothing and changed since Norman got shipped out. You sigh of boredom closing your book getting bored with its plot. That's when you felt like there was someone watching you. You brushed it off as maybe mom making sure the three of you oldest kids where making plans. Then you feel a hand on both your shoulders and a "Boo" from behind you. You jumped and practically fell out of your seat. When you came to your senses after the shock you see Ray absolutely laughing his ass off at your reaction. "Yeah yeah laugh it up while you can!" You half joked.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE *Pant* IT WAS P-PRICELESS" Ray just couldn't stop laughing and you chuckled at him. Once the emo rooster called down he talked to you about the plan he had in mind. Set the whole place a blazing and run through the woods. Seemed perfect, a little too perfect... A few days later there you where, sitting in the cafeteria at 10 o'clock at night. Ray said he wanted to meet you and Emma here before midnight on his birthday.

'i wonder what he's planning?' You wonder to yourself. Ray told you about the plan to burn the house down as a distraction. "And if all else fails, theres always this..." Ray said as he poured gasoline all over his head.

'Not only no but hell no' you thought to yourself. "ARE YOU INSANE!?" You shouted trying to knock some sense into him. Ray just chuckled in response. "Maybe- maybe that's why I'm willing to die just for all of you to live. Please don't let me and Norman die in vain." Ray said it so calmly, too calm at that. You where ready to knock the match out of his hands but Emma started to speak. "Sorry but us and the others won't allow that." Emma said with a smile.

'The others? Right-'  You smiled as the two boys knocked on the door and you let them in. Your trap was set, now all you had to do was act. Issabella came rushing in and thinking Ray was burning in the fire you and Emma took this chance to get outside. "Come on everyone hurry!" You yell at the younger kids in the back. All of you made it to the wall and you hesitated for a minute. You waited to be the last one down. "Everyone wait until I get down there okay?" You said to the crowd of kids before you. Ray and Emma looked at you with confused eyes.

'Everyones past the cliff.. My time to shine..' You where nervous none the less but you where excited to finally be free.. That was if you made it across the cliff which you didn't count on. You grabbed both ends of the hanger and about a quarter down the zip line you let go of 1 hand. Then 1 finger. Then your hold hand let go and you fell deep into the darkness of the cliff.

HAHA CLIFF HANGERRR 😸 But anyways can y'all do me a favor and vote for this chapter? I'm trying to see something and I promise this isn't the end of the book aisbsjs