Chapter 3: Colossal

Zacznij od początku

  Izuku turned to the robot, raising his hand to his mouth.

  *You're going down!*

  He bit his hand, hard.

  Iida watched the green haired student from afar. He created a dome over the injured girl and walked towards the zero pointer!

  "What is he doing??" He asked nobody in particular.

  Every examinee stopped and turned to watch when the thunderclap happened. A streak of golden lightning struk the boy before the robot, and he changed.

  It let out a primal roar, screeching at the zero pointer.

  The monster leapt into the air, grabbing onto the robot and climbing it.

  It's arm became blue, and it punched a hole through the robot's 'neck' piece.

  The robot just stopped, and the monster leaped down, landing next to where the girl was.

  "What in the world..?"

  Izuku landed next to the crystalline dome, picking it up and crushing it between two hardened fingers. He caught the girl in his other hand.

  The brown haired girl shrieked, staring into the eyes of a massive beast.

  Izuku waved his right hand, giving her a thumbs up to try and convey he wasn't evil.

  The girl just stared at him, and he grumbled, carefully settling her on the ground and leaned against a heap of rubble, his true body emerging from the nape.

  Izuku slid down the rubble, looking back and watching as the Titan body dissolved into the air.

  The greenette approached the brown haired girl cheerfully.

  "Hi! Sorry for scaring you with that, I'm Izuku Midoriya. Are your legs alright? Can you walk?"

  The girl shook her head.

  Izuku hummed thoughtfully.

  "Okay, here."

  He knelt down, placing his hands on her knees.

  He activated hardening, making the blue crystal encase her legs, but not invading the wounds.

  "Right, that should stop both the bleeding and any more damage from happening. Do you want me to help you get to Recovery Girl?"

  "Yes please." She sighed, finally saying something. "I'm sorry for causing all this trouble for you."

  Izuku snorted.

  "And what kind of a hero course examinee would I be if I just left you here?" He asked, picking the girl up.

  "Alright. I'm pretty sure the exam finished a while ago, because there is nobody here." Izuku said.

  "Or." The girl said. "They were running in fear from the giant freaking robot and the humanoid giant person monster thing that took it down!"

  Izuku paused.

  "Do I really look that scary?" He asked.

  "Baby faced? No. But giant, sharp toothed, glowy eyed monster? Definitely."

  Izuku sighed, leaving the training ground and noticing Recovery Girl.

  "Recovery Girl! Uh.. this person's legs are broken!!" He called.

  Recovery girl sighed, glancing at the girl's legs. She then smacked Izuku with her cane.

  "Ow!"

  "What did I tell you about using hardening on injuries??" She asked.

  "I practiced, I only made a cast to stop her legs from- OW!!"

  "Boy, I swear if you do this again.."

  Izuku put the brown haired girl on the ground, hardening his fist.

  "I know, I'm sorry. I only wanted to help."

  His fist came down on the hardening casts, which cracked slightly, then shattered into many shards, which brushed off of the girl's legs with ease.

  Recovery girl examined her injuries.

  "Hm, you actually did it alright this time. You are only to do this to someone if it's necessary to saving them."

  Izuku nodded, while Recovery Girl healed the girl.

  "There you go dearie. Next time this fool tries to give you a cast, say no. Aizawa almost lost his arms."

  Izuku cringed.

  The two left UA's campus together, heading to the station.

  "Thanks. For helping me. Even if you were scary." The girl said.

  Izuku frowned.

  "I think it looks cool. So does Kacchan."

  The girl laughed.

  "Anyway, I hope to see you at UA Midoriya."

  "You too.. uhh.."

  "Uraraka. Ochako Uraraka."