9

An unpleasant taste assaulted Sero's tongue. His brain told him to pull away, to rid the intrusive object, but, he didn't want to. It wasn't pleasurable (to him at least), but it was almost, natural. Like he was supposed to be there.

Bakugou grunted, leaning up on his elbows, and then let out a strangled "haa, HAA" as Sero pushed his head farther, pleasure rolling over him in waves.

Sero was astonished, since it seems he had no difficulty sucking bakugou off, but he let out a choking sound as he hit the base, to give bakugou a little self confidence. ;) He repeated this motion, making Bakugou turn red. A wave of pleasure wafted over the blonde. "I-I'm gonna cum.!" He stammered out.

Sero had only a moment to glance his eyes up at the boy before, without thinking, instinctively grabbing Sero's head as he ejaculated.

The second Bakugou's grip loosened, Sero pushed away, reeling to the floor and hacking up white fluid. He tried to talk, but he couldn't stop coughing. Bakugou opened his mouth to speak but Sero held up a finger to silence him.

"A-a lot has happened, I need a bit to think."

At his words, he started donning his clothing, and found a towel to wipe up the mess on the floor.

Bakugou was confused. It was his own fault, no doubt. He grabbed Sero's head when he shouldn't have, but he didn't get why Sero was walking out without having gotten any compensation for what he did.

"Goodnight." Sero said, promptly leaving for his own dorm.

Bakugou took a look down at his member, still erect. He couldn't sleep, so he had only one course of action. He spent the rest of the night doing what you'd expect a lonely teenager to do, having been given plenty of time to mull over the night's events.

This is not the end. There is more. This story is hard to write, so short bursts provide constant upload instead of long chapters that take three months to write. Sound good? Have an amazing night, and if you're in the same area of the USA I am, enjoy the fucking freezing weather.