Chapter 1 The Reunion

Rapunzel's Point of veiw:

I am in my room watching my classmate Jack He is my crush since were in pre-school :)  "A letter from Rapunzel Corona" the mail man shouted I run downstairs and get my mail and I run upstairs and open the mail

Dear Punzie,
                 Hey Punzie, this is me Anna of Arendelle. The cutest  girl you remember?  I want to invite you to our reunion because your part of our family!  Hihihi Hope you come I leave you 2 tickets  one for you,  one for your friend here at Arendelle you will stay at 2 days wish you where!!!!!  :)

                                                                                                                                  Your cousin,
                                                                                                                                  Anna Allen 
                                                                                                                                      Adelle

After reading  the letter,  I run downstair and go to Jack's  mansion. I knocked at his door and his maid open it. "Who are you? Mam?" his maid said.  "Can I talk on Jackson?"I replied "Ok Mam on the way" she say. I see jack with his cellphone running downstairs and say "Punzie come in" and we talk.

No Point of view:
Jack: Hey Punzie no time no see.  How's year?
Punzie : *blushes* I'm OK.......  How's you?  You OK?
Jack: I'm fine...............  By the way why did you come?
Punzie : ummmmm........ If just want you to invite in our reunion
Jack: I'm very sorry but I can't come because we have a reunion with my girlfriend
Rapunzel's point of view:

My world crash. My heart break I said to him "OK bye, " I run run and run. I isolated myself in my room.  I cry cry and cry until the day of the reunion came. I packed my things that I needed in two days. Then go to Arendelle  by boat and taxi. Then after a six hours of traveling.  here I am in the mansion. I show my ticket and go there. I Hugged Anna and she is smiling while pointing Elsa. I was very shocked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you enjoy