3. *Home Sweet Home*

Start from the beginning

"I know."

She laid her head back on the couch. I took the spider and held it behind the couch and moved it towards her head. I made the toy spider seem like it was crawling on her.

She gasped and jumped from her seat.

"August! I told to ass to quit fucking with me!!"

She came closer to me and took the spider from me. I got up and tried to take it from her but she ran into the kitchen.
I chased after her and grabbed her and swung her in the air.

"August! Put me down!" She hollered.

I swung her again and grabbed the spider from her. Once I had it, I let go of her. I shook the spider in her face. She tried to run but I grabbed hold of her hand and made the spider dance on it.

"Eww! August get it off! Get it off me!"

She licked my hand and I let go of her. She ran deeper into the kitchen. She had know where else to run so she stopped.

"August please!! I don't like spiders!"

"I know that."

I chuckled as I came closer to her. I walked towards her and threw the spider on her.

"Agh!!" She screamed from the top of her lungs.

"It's just a toy ma." I said in between laughs.

"I don't care get it away from me!"

She took the spider and threw it but I caught it! I walked over to her as she was trapped.

"August!!! I'm not playing!!!"

I walked closer to her so we was chest to chest.I grabbed the spider and moved it slowly to her.

"August I'm not playing!!" She cried.

Tears fell from her eyes. I knew I had to quit now.I threw the spider in the other direction and laughed as she wiped her tears.

"It's not funny!! That spider could of killed me!" She joked.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked down at her.

"I'll protect ya from the spider." I cooed.

"Well you didn't!"

"Now I am."

She smiled and laid her head on my chest. We stayed like that for awhile until my hands found I way to her ass.

I started to massage them but she brought my hands back up to her back.

I smirked then did it again. She removed my hands and placed them on my sides.

"August! Stop. it. okay." she said while breaking the sentence up into pieces.

She let go of my hands and as soon as she did, I brought her close to me.

"I'll protect ya from spiders and any harm that comes ya way." I whispered in her ear.

I picked her up by her ass and sat her on the counter. I started kissing on her neck as she played in my hair.

Rita P.O.V

August had came in between my legs and started kissing on my neck. He lifted his head and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

As our lips touched, he had added his tongue as I did the same. As we kissed I felt his hands roam my body. Exploring and massaging every inch of it.

I soon felt him unbuttoning my jeans and unzipping them. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"August-"

He kissed me and I kissed him back. He slid my pants down and stuck his hand in my underwear.

He started rubbing my clit making me moan against his lips. He found his way to my entrance and slid a finger in there.

"August." I moaned against his lips.

He stuck another finger in there and started thrusting in and out repetitively.

"Ugh August."

He slowed his pace and went deeper inside me and added another finger. He kept thrusting in and out.

There was a knock at the door but he ignored it. Soon the knocking went away. August kept on trusting in out of me.

"August-" I moaned loudly.

"August! The fuck are you doing!!" Bre said.

August turned around and slid his fingers out of me slowly.

"August what are doing!!" She yelled at him.

He didn't answer her.

"August I leave you for one day or an hour and I catch you fucking this bitch again!"

"First of all I ain't no bitch so you better get that right and get it right the first time! I have a name and it's obvious that you don't! You little trick!" I snapped.

She looked at me blankly and walked out the kitchen. I herd something break and so did August. I pulled up my pants and hopped down and seen August standing next to a broken lap and vase.

He closed the door and locked it. He sat down on the couch and laid back and closed his eyes. I knew he needed time to himself so I went upstairs and locked myself in my room, waiting for the day to be over with.