Intro

"I grew a flower that can't be bloomed
In a dream that can't come true"

"My fingers played the keys of the piano the way they wanted to, like, how you played with the keys of my heart the way you wanted to"

This is gonna be a short story, completely my imagination involved.

short story is a piece of prose fiction that typically can be read in one sitting and focuses on a self-contained incident or series of linked incidents, with the intent of evoking a "single effect" or mood.

The short story is a crafted form in its own right. Short stories make use of plot, resonance, and other dynamic components as in a novel, but typically to a lesser degree. 

Short story writers may define their works as part of the artistic and personal expression of the form. They may also attempt to resist categorization by genre and fixed formation.

Short stories have deep roots and the power of short fiction has been recognized in modern society for hundreds of years.

πππππππππππππππππππππ

DISCLAIMER

This is a complete work of fiction. There are some character names from BTS. Only their names and physical appearances are used and not their real-life personalities. Other names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own any of the BTS members.
Ok, first of all, Everyone wishes to own BTS including meಥ‿ಥ, BUT WE DON'T.

I do not own any of the pictures or any materials used in this book.
The characters in this book aren't perfect and may make dumb decision.

πππππππππππππππππππππ

GENRE

Fanfiction, Emotional, Short story

πππππππππππππππππππππ

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This is an original fiction, with all rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

In other words, do not copy this in any way without the author's prior permission.

πππππππππππππππππππππ

STARTED: 05/02/2021
ENDED:

Happy Reading^_^