10 ˚ 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗀

sage woke up at around 2 pm, not used to the jet lag

sage woke up at around 2 pm, not used to the jet lag. her eyes fluttered open, taken back a bit by the new surroundings, quickly realizing that she had fallen asleep in karl's room. she got up and walked over to her room to get ready. making sure to knock just in case karl was in there. there was no response so she swung the door open and went to the bathroom to take a shower and such. after towel drying her hair, she put on some grey baggy sweats and a blue tank top and started down the stairs.

they didn't have specific plans for today. sage figured they'd just talk and watch tv, which she didn't mind of course because she enjoys his company more than anything.

she was met by 3 familiar boys in the kitchen. jimmy and chandler laughing, their hands gripping the kitchen island. and karl sat in a chair, back facing sage, giggling as well.

sage walked up behind karl, messing up his hair, "morning," she seemed more interested in breakfast than whatever conversation was going on. "jimmy you're literally a millionaire why do you have absolutely no food?"

"I HAVE FOOD SA- ok yea you're right...i'll go grocery shopping on my way home tonight."

"you're going out?" even karl seemed confused.

"yea we're going to the warehouse to get some videos worked out," chandler budded in, "you're lucky you have an excuse to get out of it this time."

"THANK YOU SAGE! YOU SAVED ME!" he wrapped his arms around her waist, the height difference of him sitting being more evident than it was.

"wanna go get some food? i'm starving too." karl had whispered to sage so that chandler wouldn't hear. once sage nodded in agreement, karl started jumping up and down making excited noises.

sage went upstairs to change her clothes, since it was too cold outside to go in a tank top and sweats. she decided on a simple black dress, oversized jacket, and some docs. and headed downstairs quickly, karl looking at her in awe but she was oblivious.

"WE'RE GOING OUT TO GET BREAKFAST!" karl yelled out at the boys.

"WHAT ABOUT US??"
"fend for yourself chandler...BYEEE"

karl and sage had both basically ran out to his car, excited for food. almost immediately after they got in, karl offered her the aux which she happily took. her and karl had very similar taste in music so she just shuffled her liked songs, bags by clairo being the first thing that played.

"where are we going?" sage asked, gazing at him intently.

"this really cute cafe! you're gonna love it!" sage thought it was adorable how excited he was.

they spent the car ride scream singing along to songs and dancing, occasionally using fake microphones. until not even 10 minutes later, they arrived at a small cafe.

as soon as sage walked in, she felt so comforted. the strong smell of fresh coffee wafted through the air, mixed with the light smell of pastries and fruit. there were band posters plastered all over the walls. and even a small library section in the back.