Chapter 26!!

Bailey's POV-

Me and Olivia go downstairs and see everyone sitting on the couches, I go sit next to Josh and he puts his arm around me.

Josh So there is a party for me, Bailey, Liv, Hailey and Sophie

Sophie Yeah I'm down to go

Hailey Same

Bailey Okay what time is it

Josh It's in 3 hours

Bailey Okay I'm going to get a shower then I'll call you girls to get ready with me

Everyone Okay

I kiss Josh then leave, I head upstairs to our room we're sharing I turn on the shower then message Josh.

Future husband

Princess- Josh tell everyone your going to get some sleep before the party and come to my room

Future husband- Alright be there in 15 so it's not sus

Princess- Got it

*End of messages*

I get into something "sexy" that Josh packed and sat on the bed on my phone.

Josh's Pov-

Josh Alright I'm going to go to sleep

Everyone Okay

Ashley Try not to be to loud

Josh What—

Ashley Nothing

Everyone laughs while I walk away, I get to my and Baileys room, I open the door and see Bailey sat there in something really "sexy" I put in her suitcase. I walk up to her and she stands up I put my hands around her waist while her's are resting over my shoulders.

Josh Your so hot

Bailey So are you

Bailey's pov-

⚠️*SMUT*⚠️

He bends down and kisses me we stay like that for a while until he pushes me against a wall. We break away and he start to kiss my neck, he kisses my weak spot and I let out a quiet moan. He picks me up and puts me of the bed he continues to kiss me while he takes his and my shirt off.

Josh God I'm lucky

He unclips my bra and kisses me again, we kiss and his tongue slides on my lips asking for entrance and I let it. His tongue explores my mouth while I moan into the kiss. He then pulls away and moves my hair out of my face.

Josh I love you

Bailey I love you to

He moves down and kisses my stomach and then looks at me asking for approval to take my jeans and pants off and obviously I let him. He undoes the buttons and zip, he kisses my thigh and takes off his trousers and boxers. He puts on a condom on (WELL DONE JOSH SAFE S*X THIS TIME) he lines himself up to my 😺.