We were in Rowoon's room and the virtual meeting was about to end. The General Manager talked to the CEO Park of my company—yes, my company was also invited to the meeting along with Kiyong. CEO Park told me to collect as much data as I could and slightly pressured me to finish all the work by the end of this month.

I gulped in nervousness as I nodded. "Will do, Sir," I promised him and saw Kiyong was smiling beside the CEO. He slightly nodded to let me know that I did a great job.

The meeting finally concluded and closed by Rowoon. He hit the leave the meeting button and closed the application. I slumped down to the couch backrest, felt tired and relieve at the same time.

Rowoon's phone vibrated, "my secretary had checked us in for our flight. You can get ready and start packing, we'll leave the hotel early this morning, before dawn," he informed me the next schedule, i nodded in response.

Here comes the long flight. More than 16 hours flight including 3 hours 15 minutes layover at Narita Airport. We had to travel for 2 hours to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and flew to Japan at 8.50 PM.

I peeked at the digital clock on my phone screen. It was almost 10 PM. I nodded to Rowoon and still lazy to move from the couch.

"Feeling tired?" he asked as he gathered his stuff and put it inside his backpack.

"Yeah," I felt a little drowsy, to be honest. But before I fell asleep in his room, I was about to get up. But then I remembered something. "Hey, Rowoon," I called him over when he walked to the cabinet and stuffed his backpack inside the drawer.

"What?" he answered, peeked his head behind the drawer door.

"I'm curious about something," I started and the guy closed the drawer, he took off his suit and started to loosen his necktie, pull it off, and threw it on his bed while unbuttoning two buttons of his shirt. As if he was deliberately letting his upper chest exposed. I was stunned for a moment upon witnessing the scene but quickly restored my mind before I turned insane. I cursed on myself.

"What is it?" he asked me, throwing his long posture to the couch near me and laid one of his arms on the armrest. He rested his head to the backrest and stretched out his long limbs. He turned his head to me, he brushed his strong and masculine fingers through his hair, letting his messy hair now fell on his forehead.

My mouth gaped. What the actual f—.

I nearly forgot what I was about to say but then I blinked a few times. I massaged my forehead with my index finger and smiled sourly. "Uh, nothing. Nothing's important," I pulled back my words and wiped them away. I couldn't really focus right now. Maybe I was exhausted.

"Hyeyoon, if you wanna ask me about the past, ask me anything, I told you already, " he said it lightly.

His words quite surprised me as if he was reading my mind. "Can I do that? You don't mind?" I asked him for confirmation.

I let out a light smile and nodded. Okay then.

"How's with that girl?" I started my question.

He frowned, "That girl? Who?" he seemed clueless about who I was referring to.

I let out a soft breath and looked down, "the girl, Seorina? Or Seorinah? I'm not really sure,"

"Oh," he said briefly. Then stared at me back again to ask, "what's with her?"

Now it was my turn to frown at him. Did he seriously clueless about my question? "You were with her, weren't you?" I slowly asked again and the guy fixed his seating position.