Gaston pointed his sword at him as Rumpelstiltskin stood up, "Well, the answer is..." Rumpelstiltskin smacked the blade away, "Yes, we can. Yes, we can protect your little town... For a price," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"We sent you a promise of gold," Maurice said.

"Ah... Now, you see, um... I, uh... make gold. What I want is something a bit more special. My prince... Is her," Rumpelstiltskin said as he pointed to Belle.

"No," Maurice said.

Gaston shielded Belle with his arm, "The young lady is engaged... To be," Gaston said.

"I wasn't asking if she was engaged. I'm not looking for love! I'm looking for a caretaker... For my rather large estate. It's her, or deal," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Get out," Maurice pointed to the door, "Leave!" Maurice ordered as Gaston pulled back with his arm.

Rumpelstiltskin walked towards the door, "As you wish... I'll call the Enchantress off... She is ready to settle the battle, as we speak," Rumpelstiltskin said as she walked.

"No, wait!" Rumpelstiltskin and turned as Belle walked over to him, "I will go with him," Belle said.

"I forbid it, Belle!" Maurice said.

Belle turned around, "No one decides my fate, but me!" Belle said.

Belle turned to Rumpelstiltskin, "I shall go," She said.

"It's forever, dearie," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"My family, my friends... They will all live?" Belle asked.

"You have my word," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Then you have mine. I will go, with you, forever," Belle said.

"Deal!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Belle... Belle... You cannot do this! Belle, please! You cannot go with this... Beast," Maurice said and Rumpelstiltskin forged feeling heart as he placed his hand over his heart.

 Beast," Maurice said and Rumpelstiltskin forged feeling heart as he placed his hand over his heart