009: She's just like you, but cuter

Start from the beginning

Adam notices this, thus deciding to pat Iruma's head and lightly tap his athena with his index finger. "What are the subjects we are having?" 

He asks, simply to change Iruma's attention. The innocent boy quickly took the paper his grandfather gave him earlier. It contains the materials and what subjects they are studying and he obediently read It. 

'w-what..are these?'Iruma trembles, he didn't expect such cruel titles of the lecture and seems barbaric and bloodthirsty literature. 

Alice, who knows the subjects, deliberately answers Adam. "Adam-sama! It's the basic foundation of demons, incantation of drugs, spells and rituals then art of torture! And more!" The pink demon said it so proudly and happily that Iruma feels his stomach twirls because of stress. 

Adam almost trips from nothing. "damn, art of torture? I'm going to ace that for sure"he mumbled, his dark sense of humor surfacing that made Iruma flinch. 

'eeh?! Adam?!' He called dramatically in his mind. Although he knows what Adam's capabilities are, knowing he can also do that sends him into mild shock. 

"Practicals are going to be fun! Don't you agree?" Alice said excitedly because he is eager to learn new things while Adam looks like he is just intrigued and slightly excited. The only one who is having different thoughts is Iruma. 

The poor innocent raven is scared. "Agreed, this school year is going to be epic"  Adam proclaims. Iruma trembles, he knows that look in Adam's eyes. 

'ah please! Don't stand out' He pleaded in his mind for the two super excited, Adam and Alice. 

Suddenly Asmodeus stopped walking which also made them stop. "What are you doing?! Make way for Iruma-sama and Adam-sama!" 

The two honor students, Iruma and Adam froze, then they looked at each other. 'what is he doing?!' 

The two or three demon students who coincidentally walk by them flinch. "Will you not make way for them?! You insolent bastards!" 

"oh shit!" 

"STOP IT" 

Both adam, and Iruma said at the same time however Alice already had summoned his familiar which caused fear for the innocent demon students. "turn them to dust!" he ordered. 

Soon as the gordon snake exhales fire the demon students run and call for help. "ah shit, Alice, stop!" Adam said, worrying that this incident might get them into trouble. 

"t-that's enough azz-kun! Please listen to us! It's okay!" Iruma added, also worried they might be in trouble or hurt the demon students and gain more attention than necessary.  

"Is that so? If my masters say so then I shall obey" as he said those words, he canceled his summoning. Then sparkling said. "The path is clear! Let's move on" 

He said as if he didn't just threaten innocent demon students before. "I don't know what you are on but that's pretty demon-like"Adam said, Alice sparkled even more. 

"thank you for your compliment, adam-sama" Even Though Adam wanted to say It's kind of cruel, he reminded himself that what Alice did is in his nature. 

Iruma who is clueless yet knows that what happened is just horrible, muster to say. "Y-yeah…." 

'I'll turn into an air' ' he then turned to Adam. 'l'll definitely going to become an air and go through this with adam..' 

Finally after a few more minutes they reach their destination. The distribution section. But then they heard a loud noise quickly reaching them.

"rrrrrrrrRRRRRRROOOLL RIIINNGGGGGG" the three flinch when the saw a large green ball strike the boxes of carbon. 

Soon as the boxes fall and squash by the green ball, a green demon girl emerges from the chaotic boxes and shouted. 

"STRIKE!!!!" Her face is full of joy and innocence which tug Adam's heart. "damn. She's just like you, but cuter" he said as he looked at Iruma. 

"huh?"The other innocent child asks, the cute gesture and honest answer made Adam clench his chest. 'what a cutie' 

Just then Iruma notices that the demon who rolls to the boxes is a girl. As gentleman he is, he hurried and helped her get up. "A-are you okay?!" 

But he didn't know, that this is the start of another chaotic demon, who will join the weirdo gang. 

///////

How ya'll doing?
I would like to thank you for loving my fictional story, ya guyz are so amaz

I highly appreciate comments and your yer stars.

Thanks for making me know u guys still here, some are quiet readers but i still love'em

Can't deny it gurl, I'm also a silent reader haha.