009: She's just like you, but cuter

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to be there too?" 

/////////////

After sending callego to his house, because he seems to have a shock and can't continue to assess anymore. Iruma and Adam along with Alice went to continue their school activity which is taking their school materials for their subjects. 

While walking in the hallway, Iruma and Adam notice the whispers and stares of the demon students. Shiftly the pink beauty saw the poster at the bulletin board. It was news broadcasting what happened earlier at the summoning room.  

"they are quite fast, they already have a photo print out and post it anywhere"Adam praises, however another memory of his past belief flashes in his mind. 'ah, reporters…' he sighs. That memory is when he was eight where news of his unique figure and face was published and broadcast in every news and became the wanted list in the mafia world and black markets. 

"I shouldn't be surprised," he mumbled. suddenly there's a loud errieing sound pierce in his head. 'I shouldn't have gone outside, no I shouldn't be here...they all can see—' 

"adam? A-adam!" The beauty flinched back and suddenly recognized Iruma's face, which was frowning. "c-can you hear me?" the innocent boy tug adam's jacket as if confirming if the beauty can feel him. 

The soft calls, and worried face made Adam realize he shouldn't be scared anymore. He's not in the human world nor is there someone chasing him. "Yes, Iruma, I can hear you" he smiles. 

And he is not alone anymore. "you suddenly stop and blankly stare at the newspapers…" Iruma said still worried about Adam. 

"Adam-sama, If there is something bothering you, tell me and I will dispose of it quickly" Alice added smoothly as if not planning to murder someone or create a  massacre. Iruma became nervous because of the sudden threat of asmodeus however this new combination of worry made Adam laugh.   

"Stop it, ya silly-alice. I was just bewitched by how cute sensei became. It's nothing serious" Because of the new nickname, Asmodeus blush, pinker than his original skin color. While Iruma blushed because of the charming smile and laughter of adam. 

"shall we go?"Adam asks as if he didn't create a scene because not only Iruma and Alice saw and heard him. The demon students who were near them also did, and because of his charming smile they almost faint.  

"ah yes we should, I'll take the lead"Alice said proudly as he went ahead and guided the two. While they're walking again, the whispers become louder and the stares from the demon students become more obvious. 

"not only adam-sama is strong, his so handsome as well" 

"I heard this news about Iruma turning callego-sensei into his familiar. It is all based on true events!" 

"damn, i heard he made him as his pet" 

"What's going on in our school?! They're both so strong and they're just the first yearers" 

"Who cares?! We can see such a handsome lad every day! That's bliss for sure!" 

"He can take all of my money if he can smile at me everyday!" 

"Are you crazy?!" 

Iruma expresses his sadness in his expression as he can't not do anything about him and Adam getting more attention from everyone which is opposite of his plan.  'It shouldn't be like this…'