So she asked y/n if she wants to continue the game, And y/n nodded while smiling.

Loading.....

Loading...

Welcome back.

The movie Seung and G idle were watching is already finished.

Seung saw the girls already sleeping except for Soyeon.

Seung helped Soyeon to carry the girls on their designated rooms and talked to her while they were outside sitting in front of the door.

"So Soyeon.... Are you in a relationship?"

"Not yet unnie..... I'm still waiting for someone to ask me, And 'She' is taking too long.."

"Ahehehe.... She sure is, By the way yeon... What happened between Soo and Shu?"

"Oh.... About that.... Shuhua told me that she likes Soojin when we debuted, I was actually the first person to know about her crushing over Soojin, And I feel really honored with that."

Seung chuckled at Soyeon's story as She boast about being the first person Shuhua trusted on her love life.

"reminds me of Chae-ieun unnie crushing over Lina unnie... Tch, Tsundere Chae-ieun unnie...."

"So as you can see Seung unnie, our little Shushu is rejected a million times especially when Soojin was in a relationship with Hui Oppa."

"Hui." Seung thought she remembered the news she read back in 2018.

She watched the I-Talk and saw how clingy the Taiwanese girl is to the Korean one.

She felt hurt a little bit as she knows what the Taiwanese girl was feeling, but none the less she sighed and went back on writing and composing their next comeback.

"So in our 'Oh My God' era you can see Shuhua was getting more attached to Minnie, It's because Minnie unnie comforted Shuhua. And I know that you know that Minnie unnies girlfriend is Miyeon unnie, They both comforted the girl which made her more attached to them. Minnie on ON CAMERA and Miyeon on OFF CAMERA." soyeon explained.

Seung nodded And thought about the Dumdi Dumdi era of (G)I-DLE.

Shuhua didn't know about Soojin going to a radio broadcast, And she was actually upset..... Well a "little" as what she said at the radio broadcast.

As Seung and Soyeon talked about everything that's been going on about their members they heard the door open and a cute yawning pale puppy was there staring at them.