3. Just For You, Baby

————————————————————

Hanging On To Nothing ;
Elliot Alderson and Tyrell Wellick

A one-shot in which Tyrell calls Elliot for one last goodbye and Elliot gets to Tyrell's place to see something he never thought he would.

Trigger Warning // Suicide

————————————————————

Tyrell had lost everything at this point, his wife had been killed and his son had been taken away from him, he never got to say goodbye to any of them

Tyrell had lost everything at this point, his wife had been killed and his son had been taken away from him, he never got to say goodbye to any of them. And he wasn't working at E-Corp anymore either. Everything he had worked for was gone and all a waste. The only person he still cared about in the world was Elliot Alderson.

He didn't like spending time in his apartment now when he was all alone. He had almost gotten paranoid and would flinch at every little sound he heard. He was afraid someone was after him and he would end up like his wife. Killed.

He wasn't afraid of death or anything, he just didn't want to get killed. By now he wondered in case anyone would even care if he disappeared or died. Maybe Elliot and Irving. That's the only people he could think of. Anyone else? His parents? No. He hated his parents, especially his father. Tyrell really hated his father.

Recently Tyrell had been thinking about ending things, so he didn't need to suffer through all of this anymore. He knew he wouldn't be able to live the rest of his life without Joanna. And his chances to get back to whatever kind of relationship he and Elliot had, were low. Most likely impossible.
So maybe he might just do it, it was easy, wasn't it? Just pulling the trigger and then it's over.

After that he wouldn't need to worry about anything because it would all be over.

But he wanted to talk to Elliot before leaving this place forever. A final goodbye.
So, Tyrell picked up his phone and took a deep breath before dialing Elliot's number. Six beeps and then he heard Elliot's familiar voice on the other side of the phone.

"Hello?" A short pause. "Tyrell, is that you?"

For a short moment Tyrell didn't say anything, it had been a while since they last saw each other or spoke. Tyrell loved hearing Elliot's voice, it was almost calming.

"I remember the first time we met," Tyrell began out of the blue, he wanted to make the final goodbye quick. So it all would be over faster. "I offered you a job at E-Corp and you declined it. I got disappointed because you know... I wanted to get closer to you, Elliot. You didn't like me at first, did you?"