1. Never Fade In The Dark

———————————————————

The Light Behind Your Eyes ;
Elliot Alderson and Tyrell Wellick.

A one-shot in which Elliot comes home from work to see his apartment messed up and untidy (more than usual.) And he quickly realizes Tyrell has been in there and that something happened. Elliot then gets to Tyrell's own apartment to see Tyrell sitting on his bed crying and Elliot tries his best to comfort and be there for his boyfriend. 

————————————————————

Elliot's day at work had been plain and boring, everything going smoothly and according the schedule

Elliot's day at work had been plain and boring, everything going smoothly and according the schedule. But that's the way Elliot liked things. If everything went as it should he could just sit by his desk without having to socialize with anyone besides the two co-workers he actually didn't dislike. One of them being his only childhood friend.

The walk home from work was quiet, as usual he kept the hood over his head and focused on the ground or the road in font of him as he walked. For once he wasn't feeling too exhausted and looked forward to spending time with his dog and partner whenever he got home as well.

His set of keys jingled in his hoodie-pocket as he picked them up and unlocked the door, inside his small apartment everything was quiet. But just as he had stepped inside he noticed things laying around on the floor, pillows thrown around and broken glass. Had someone broken into his place? He started to worry now.

He looked up in the direction of the kitchen and saw him standing there, wearing that familiar jacket and cap. Why was he here now?
Mr. Robot didn't say anything as he pointed over to the counter and there was an expression on his face that Elliot couldn't read. Elliot as well remained quiet as he walked over to the kitchen, making sure not to step on any of the broken pieces of glass and saw a open and half filled bottle of wine standing there. Nothing else.

Suddenly a thought came into Elliot's mind and he quickly walked into the bathroom, and he stopped as he saw the broken mirror with only a few pieces still on the wall above the sink. God, what had Tyrell done?
As he then closed the door he turned around to see Mr. Robot again and he handed Elliot his phone.

"Call him for god's sake." Mr. Robot told him and Elliot only nodded and quickly dialed his partner's number. He hoped everything was okay. Fuck, he would hate if anything had happened to his lover. Especially anything very serious.

A few seconds passed until someone, most likely him, answered the phone. "T-Tyrell?" Elliot spoke quietly, worry and sadness filling his voice and he quickly wiped away his tears. He felt watched my Mr. Robot, he just stood there next to him.

"Elliot." His lover responded at the other side, he sounded completely broken and Elliot could basically feel his heart shattering into a million pieces. He hated, absolutely hated hearing Tyrell like that. Oh, he wanted to give him a hug.