"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon," he said and I nodded, his departure allowing silence to come over the room. I flicked off the light, thinking about what my father had promised and what that meant for me in relation to the people in my life. Right now...I was thinking I was screwed.

The next morning, I carried a half eaten bagel in my hand while listening to a track Jirou had sent me. She had taken my advice on adding to the song, and I liked it much more now. It seemed Momo would most likely like it as well. Ryou walked beside me quietly scrolling through his phone and eating the other half of the bagel, which I had offered to him. He smiled at his phone and I watched carefully so that I was leading the both of us to English. When we got there, Ryou fumbled for a chair while keeping his eyes on his phone. Hanako who was nearly asleep on the desk picked her head up at the commotion and stared our friend down like her life depended on not loosing sight of him.

"The hell is wrong with him?" she asked and I just shrugged.

"There's nothing wrong with me."

"Who else do you talk to? Are you cheating on us with another friend?!" Hana asked, placing a hand over her chest like she was offended.

"I'm not talking to anyone," he said.

"Fibber."

"I am not!" he refuted my accusation and Hanako grasped his arm, looking at his phone.

"Oooo Shinsou," Hanako teased and Ryou shoved her. Hanako cried out with a soft 'ow' and I laughed slightly.

"He's cool, leave me alone," Ryou scoffed and Hanako cooed at him.

"Leave him be," I instructed after Hanako had gotten her fair share of teasing in. I felt a hand on my shoulder pull me around to face the other way. Kaminari was grinning at me, and the attention grabber was followed me a solid slug on the arm. I winced, wondering what in the hell that was for. "Wh--"

"So it turns out Sero does like Kiki, that's ridiculous right?" Kaminari asked.

"Uh, I guess...if that's what you define as ridiculous," I replied.

"Well, considering this would be the second girl of mine he's gotten, I wasn't too okay with just giving her up like that," he continued. I shrunk away from hi uncomfortably. Why was he telling me all this? "But I figured, I wasn't all that interested in her in the first place, you know. We're going on one hang out date thing, and then I'm going to tell her Sero is interested. I mean, it's whatever, right?"

"Why?" he looked to me, confused and waiting for me to continue. "Why are you telling me all this?"

"Oh...I thought, you'd want to know since you were trying to set me up with Kiki and everything. Sorry to disappoint, but I think this one is going to be a bust. You'll have to pick out a new one for me, right?" he asked, laughing awkwardly.

"Do you...want me to?" I asked. He stared at me for a long moment before answering.

"Yeah--you know what no," he shrugged. "I was just...trying to get into this whole setting each other up thing, but I just can't stand it. I don't even want to date anyone besides--you get the point. I just thought this was what you wanted to do!"

"You...thought I wanted to set you up? You set me up first, so I brought you Kiki because I thought that was the nice thing to do after you sent Sero to ask me out," I stated.

"Wait, wait, wait," Kaminari paused. "Okay I get us thinking the other wants whatever and they don't, it's a mistake, but Sero asked you out?!"

"I thought that was clear."

"I don't know, I'm so mixed up right now," he said, placing his head in his hand. "Let's just...let's just hang out, yeah?"