- two.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER TWO
smack talk and the new girl.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

real life/twitch stream.

stream starting soon!

"hi chat! hey, hello, hey, hey!" juliet greeted her viewers, scanning through the messages to see various greetings as well as emotes. "hold on! going to set a few things up, i'll be back in a bit!"

she hummed along with the soft tune that played as her viewers await for her to start.

"okay.." she said, clicking where the screen would pan to show her face cam. she grinned, "hey beautiful people!"

MY BAE HIIII

I MISSED YOUUUU

ARGH THE WAY I LUV YOU

juls chuckled at the chat, "i missed you all as well! despite there being a lot going on, i thought streaming with sam would be nice!"

SAM!!!!!!!

pls talk about maxine i need closure

YAY GO QUEEN

she felt a pit form in her stomach, but then repeated to herself what cara mentioned the day before, you're not obligated to give them an explanation.

but she took a deep breath, and smiled, "i don't want to start on a gloomy mood, but it's best if i just address it now. yes, maxine and i did break up. it doesn't mean you should go and send hate to her, it's understandable why it happened. she was just interested in someone else."

BBY NOOO YOU DESERVE SM BETTER:(

alright, brb imma go curb stomp maxine 🙏🏼

you didn't have to address it bub!!! :(

juliet tried her best to smile it off, "it's totally okay! i kind of saw it coming, so i guess it wasn't as horrible as it would have been. but anyway.." she took a deep breath before panning back to her current screen which had minecraft pulled up.

"let's get speed running, shall we?" she then joined the voice call with sam, and that evening was spent with a lot of screams of frustration, bellyaches from laughing too hard, and overall a good time.

while streaming she had forgotten all that had happened with maxine, which really was sam's goal.

sapnap was active in chat, practically trash talking the two, well.. mostly juliet.

sapnap : SEEING YOU DIE TO BLAZES IS THE FUNNIEST THING

sapnap : MF NOT YOU LETTING A ZOMBIE ALMOST KILL YOU

sapnap : what was that THAT WAS NOT AN MLG WATER WMSMSMSNSKW

sapnap : sam is literally carrying you rn