♡|13|♡

He smirked at me and pulled me on the bed and hovered over me, he opened his specs and kept it aside. I was looking at him with my enlarged eyes. I was nervous. He was always shy but now, he was just different.

The other thing he said made me shook again, "You'll sleep with me! " He smirked once again making me choke my saliva.

"T-tae... You're drunk, how can we sleep on the same b-bed? " I said but it gave me nothing other than his smirk.

"Why? Are you scared? I'm not drunk" He said in his deep drunk voice while tucking a strand of hair beside my ear. I felt ticklish when he did that, so I tilted my head.

"I-I'm not scared... It's just... You should sleep alone, I can adjust-" I said but he made an angry face, he was looking damn hot.

"Why? Don't you love me anymore, after meeting that guy? " He blurted out at me, I smiled at his jealousy.

"I love you.. But, I just-" I said but my sentence was interrupted by his words.

"You know what?! I really felt jealous, when any boy goes near you, when other boys smile at you, I am literally jealous of every boy that looks at your shadow. " He blabbered out and I just listened to his words, because he wasn't speaking anything shit, he was just expressing his feelings. I smiled at him.

"You are only mine and mine, you belong to me and only me. No one has the right to look at you, touch you. " He said, I blushed at his words and looked away from his eyes.

He held my chin and made me look at him. He looked and smiled at me.

"Don't blush like that, I don't know if I can control myself from pinching your cheeks. " He giggled, making me chuckle at his cute behaviour.

His gaze trailed down from my eyes to my lips, "You don't know, how badly I want to kiss your lips, " He said in his deep husky voice while rubbing my lips with his thumbs. I blinked my eyes few times, as I wasn't able to believe his words.

"You don't know, how tightly I want to hug you, cuddle with you, and so on..." He continued blabbering, making me shy. "But, I'm shy... I can't do this but I love you, I'm not lying! " He said and slid his arms around my waist, hugging as placed his head on my chest.

"Let's sleep together, like this. I just want to cuddle with you this time and I'm not drunk, please... " He said and I nodded while smiling, I was blushing as well.

He smiled at my response and pulled his head up. He kissed my neck before putting his head down, making me shock. I smiled like an idiot and fell asleep in his arms.

Taehyung's POV:-

I woke up and felt like I was hugging someone. My eyes were still closed, I thought it was my pillow so I hugged it even more tightly.

"Tae... I can't breathe... " A familiar voice uttered. It was Y/n's voice. My eyes became wide open and I raise my head to see her smiling at me.

I pulled out of her arms and released her from mine. I sat up straight, trying to remember what had happened?! I was unable to remember, the only thing that came to my mind was I drank more alcohol because I was jealous and nothing more.

"Good morning! " She said while waking up from the bed and stretching her arms. I looked at her, what if I've done something stupid?

"G-good m... Morning-g!" I almost stuttered each and every word out of embarrassment.

"Why are you stuttering? " She said and came near me while smiling, which made me even shyer. I looked down and bit my lip.

"It's just... What happened last night? " I asked out and looked at her. Her cheeks got redder and she looked down.

Omg! She is blushing, that means something had happened, which I don't remember!!!

"You were drunk and... " She said and giggled without completing the sentence, I got more curious.

"And??? " I asked.

"And... You confessed to me! " She said, smiling shyly at me.

"About... What?? " I asked as I have a lot of things in my heart, which I want to confess.

"About your feelings, like... How jealous you felt when someone stares at me or my shadow, how badly you want to kiss me and how tightly you wanna hug me, and so on! " She said shyly while looking down. Her answer made my eyes go wide and cheek red.

"Oh... I'm just.. It's... Let's not talk about this! " I said as I was embarrassed myself to discuss this.

____

(Still Taehyung's POV)

I walked to school the very next day after feeling very dizzy because of the alcohol. I sat in my place and waited for Jimin to come but instead of Jimin, someone else came and sat beside me. It was Y/n.

We both smiled at each other before I start speaking, "why are you sitting here? "

"Why? Am I not allowed to sit with you? " She raised her eyebrows on me. I shook my head.

"No... No... It's not like that! " I said and she smiled at me. We both sat together, I felt a pair of eyes on me as I was sitting with her for the first time.

We were eating in the canteen when a boy came to us. It was one of the handsome boys in our class. He stood beside my bench. I looked at him, and he was looking at Y/n. On the other hand, Y/n was giving him a confused look.

"Hey, Y/n! " He said while pulling his hand out for a handshake.

"Yes? " Y/n replied without accepting his handshake. He smiled sheepishly and took away his hands.

"I just want to hang out with you after school. Would you like to go out with me-" He said, Y/n looked at me before turning her gaze towards that boy.

"Are you asking me out? " She asked sternly. The boy got nervous and smiled at her.

"Yes, if you say so... " He said sheepishly, he was getting on my nerves. I clenched my jaw because of jealousy.

"But, I have a boyfriend! " Y/n said, but will she expose me as her boyfriend? Because I'm a nerd.

"Who? " The boy asked confusedly.

"Tae! " She exclaimed and pointed towards me, I was sitting beside her. I was actually happy that she mentioned me as her boyfriend. I thought she would felt embarrassed to reveal our relationship.

The boy looked at me and laughed. I know this would happen. I looked down in embarrassment.

"This nerd...is your... Boyfriend. You must be joking, right?! " The boy laughed out. I felt bad not because I was getting insulted but because Y/n was getting embarrassed, as I was her boyfriend.

I don't want Y/n to get any more insulted so, I walked out of the place quietly, leaving her behind.

I didn't notice but tears were out of my eyes. What is my fault if I'm a nerd?! Is it bad?! I really hate myself.

_________________________________

Here we go with part 13.

So, what do you think of this chapter?! What will Y/n do next? What will happen to that boy, who asked Y/n out?

If you like this chapter, then vote for it and feel free to comment. If I did any mistakes then let me know by your comments.

Thank you~