"Alright, I can do this,and don't worry I'll wait till we're out of the water. Also I may be resilient to electric shock, but I am not immune to it. A shock this big will hurt me too if I am in the water." I said and we enacted our plan. Tsui and I jumped into the and she swam as fast as she could. She swam around everyone in a blur while holding on to me. We nearly were caught, but she made it. Once we were out of the water, I quickly sent a strong current of electricity into the water, effectively shocking and knocking out the enemy. Though, I did receive a piercing headache from doing that. I hope the others are doing ok.

~Third POV w/ Katsuki and Kirishima~

    Both Katsuki and Kirishima are currently fighting off the thugs together. They weren't having too much trouble because Katsuki wasabole to release the full power of her explosions. She did not have to worry about Kirishima because her quirk made it so she could withstand the blasts.

~Third POV w/ Shoka and Tooru~

    Shoka was doing just fine freezing the villains. Despite a small bit of frostbite she was ok. Tooru was able to knock out a few of them, but also had to watch out so Shoka didn't freeze. She kept yelling at Shoka, but it doesn't look like Shoka was listening. Once Shoka was done, she had 'accidentally' froze Tooru's leg and just left her there. At least she was alive.

~Third POV w/ Momo and Jirou~

    Beside a few bruises and cuts here and there, these two were doing alright in fending for themselves. Jirou was able to do major sound wave hits Momo was able to make bandages for both herself and Jirou. She also was apparently good at fighting with a staff.

~Third POV w/ Uraraka~

    Uraraka was able to avoid getting teleported by making herself float above Kurogiri without being seen. She could have left, but opted to stay and tend to the wounded hero 13. Uraraka did not seem to notice a small portal opening up to take the hero 13.

~Mina Ashido POV~

    I was alone. After being separated from everyone else, I was surrounded by villains. They all did not look that tough, but they were high in numbers. I have been fighting them for a bit now and I was starting to get tired. I had to limit myself so as to not kill them.

    "Come on, girl. Just give up and I promise I will make skinning you alive as painless as possible. Your pink skin will make a nice pretty and cute quilt for me." Said a villain. She had knives for fingers and also opted to wear a striped green and red sweater.

    "*Huff Huff* Fuck off!" I said.

    I continued to fight and took out a lot of them. Still I was outnumbered by eight to one. Suddenly they all jumped on me and pinned me down. The ithc with knife hands suddenly leaned over me and showed her finger knives to me. I was going to die. I don't want to die. I want to see my family again. My parents, my brother. I snapped.

    "I don't want to die!" I yelled and released my most potent acid. The villains screamed as suddenly they were clover in acid that was easily melting through their skin. The bitch that threatened to skin was was currently having her skin melted off. They eventually all died and I just layed there exhausted and too tired to move.

~Third POV w/ Ortant and Sential~

    These two were having the most trouble out of everyone. They were tired and extremely exhausted. Eventually the villains were able to separate the two of them.

    Ortant was having trouble and in a bad position. She was up against seven villains. The limitations of her quirk made so she could only immobilize two of them at a time. This left her to fight off the other five villains and her hand to hand combat was subpar at best. Eventually they overpowers her. Once caught, the villains wasted no time in torturing her. First they cut off her hands and that apparently freed the other tw villains that were paralyzed. Once her quirk was out of the way they started breaking the bones in her arms and legs. Her screams did nothing to deter the villains. Once the villains had had enough they cut open her stomach and pulled out her intestines. They used the intestines to suffocate her by wrapping them around her neck. Once she died the villains went after Sential.