Chapter 4

(A/N)

Finally your suspense is over!!! Go ahead and do a little happy dance! Ah I love being random. Anyway hope you enjoy.

~~

Chapter 4

"Wait you know my brother Nathan?" Daniel asks curiously.

"Well you see... Nathan and I dated a while back. We had a serious relationship. Well that was until Nathan proposed to me last year. I was so happy, until he left me. Nathan went missing. So I assumed he was dead. Killed by another clan."

I look at Nathan, sadness coats his face. Daniel grabs my waist. I send a small smile towards him.

"Rose."

I look at Nathan, "yes?"

"I really loved you. And I am so sorry Rose. I never meant to hurt you. And you were my love."

Nathan reaches out for me.

"No stay away Nathan. I don't love you anymore."

Sadness lingers in his eyes.

"Nathan, y-you said you would love me forever. I trusted you. I gave you my heart. And you ripped it out, and threw it away."

Silent tears start streaming down my face. Daniel starts to wipe my tears away. I lean into his touch, my tears start to go away.

"You and Nathan should go talk in the living room," Mrs. Bane addresses me.

I nod my head as a quiet 'okay'. I follow Nathan into the living room. I sit on the couch, and he sits next to me.

"Rose..."

"Stop," I say as I interrupt him. "I don't want to hear your petty excuses. I want to know the truth. Were you with someone else?"

"No, I would never cheat on you. Rose I love you."

"Then, why did you leave me?"

"It is hard to explain."

"Please tell me!" I beg.

"It's because of your father."

"What do you mean?"

"Your father and I made a deal for me to marry you. He wanted my clan and your clan to be joined. I was to marry you, and I would become king. The thing is I fell in love with you. And I knew when you found out, you would hate me so I ran. I came back to my home, and tried to forget about you. I missed you so much I gave the throne to Daniel, for when he comes of age."

Tears start to leak from my eyes. Nathan cups my cheek. I push his hand from my face. Pure hurt shines in his light orange eyes. The eyes I fell in love with.

"I'm sorry Nathan, I'm with Daniel now. I don't love you anymore. You made me a heartless bitch. I moved on without your love. And I suggest you do the same."

I get up from the couch, I walk into the dining room. I lean over Daniel, and whisper in his ear.

"It was lovely meeting your family. I have to go though, I will text you later."

I kiss Daniels cheek. And give my last goodbyes. I shut the door on my car, and take off into the night. Tears stream down my face.

I remember the love I had with Nathan. And the memory's we shared. When he would shower me with kisses and gifts.

I wipe my tears away, as I speed down the road. I ignore the buzz of my phone. My vision is blurred by my tears.

I rest my head on the steering wheel. I feel my body slam forward. Glass shattering, my ears ring with the sound of tires screeching.

Dark clouds fill my vision. I shut my eyes, feeling empty, peaceful even. I feel as if I float, in a world of nothingness.

~~

(A/N)

Ahh don't hate me. I thought it would make the story line interesting. Anyway new chapter should be out next week.