Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(A/N)

Picture on the side is Daniel. Played by Zayn Malik from one direction. I picked him, because that's like mmm serious deliciousness and I kind of pictured Daniel looking like him except with yellow eyes

~~

Chapter 3

I get up, shower, and get dressed. I grab a bottle of crimson out of the fridge, then head out the door. I turn the ignition on my car, the purr of the engine rings in my ears.

I speed down the highway towards Shadow High. It was going to be my second day. I pull into the parking lot.

I see Daniel and a few of his friends standing near the steps to get to the entrance, I walk over to him. I sway my hips, my outfit showing my curves perfectly.

I wear a black mini skirt, a hot pink off the shoulder shirt, and those hot pink zebra stripe heels. I hand one of Daniels friends a package. They give me a curious look.

"Well... I heard that you were the one who dared me to buy these... So I though you might want them." I say with a smile on my face.

All of Daniels friends start to burst out laughing. Red starts to tint their cheeks. I smile cheekily, Daniel grabs my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Come on Rose I'll walk you to class."

"No that's alright. I have to find Devan anyway."

Before Daniel can object I peck him on the lips, and walk away. I walk over to where all of my close friends are.

"Hey Dev!" I shout.

"Rose!" Dev runs up and gives me a slap on the back of my head.

"I see that you found my art work?"

"I can't believe you drew on my face with a hot pink marker!"

"Damn that was funny as hell!!" I laugh tears run down my face. I clutch my abdomen, as it becomes sore from laughing hard.

Devan has a scowl on his face.

"Well Dev... I would love to stay and chat... But... I have to go to class."

I walk away, from where they all stand. I hear Will laughing and joking with Devan. I walk into school, I throw my Gucci bag into my locker, and head off to class.

I head through the day bored as hell. Finnaly the bell rings for the end of the day. At Shadow High, the bells are quite for the vampires and wolves.

I walk up to Daniel. He grabs my waist with his arm, and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I missed you today."

"Aww I missed you too," I coo at him.

"Babe..."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"I was wondering if you want to come to my place tonight? My parents heard about you, and they want to meet you."

"I would love to come!"

Daniels eyes widen with happiness.

"Thanks that means a lot. Dress nicely, it will more than likely be a formal dinner."

"Okay, see you tonight I have to go home."

Daniel pecks me on the lips, I walk off to my car. I drive down the long driveway to my mansion. I click the button to lock the car.

I slam the oak door behind me. I walk up the marble staircase. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around, I see my mother.

"Yes mother?"

"We are having guest later dress acordingly," she says sturnly.

"I can't I am meeting the Royal's of the Dragon Clan. Also known as my boyfriends parents!"

"You are not going!"

"Yes I am! The king called on me to meet him. I would be offending the Clan if I don't go!"

"Very well than. If you must go, you may."

I mutter a thanks, I slam my bedroom door shut. I open the white french doors to my closet. I pull out a knee length teal gown.

I shower and slip the gown on. It is strap less, and and tight fitting around the waist, then ruffles appear at the bottom. I curl my hair, put light make-up on. I then slip on black pumps.

I then put on perfume, an expensive brand from Paris. I grab my black handbag, and down the stairs. I hear my parents hosting their guests. I go into the formal dining room, I said my hellos' and goodbyes' politely.

I then walk out of the door, and step in my Lamborghini. I pull out of the driveway. I shortly pull up in front of a Victorian style mansion.

I knock briefly on the oak door. I am welcomed in by a butler. I see Daniel, in all his glory. He wears a black suit and bow tie. I feel as if my breath was knocked out.

"Rose I would like you to meet my family."

"It's so nice to meet all of you," I say politely. I shake both of his parents hands.

"And this is my brother Nathan."

"It's nice to meet..."

As soon as Nathan steps into my view, I recognize him.

"Nathan? Is it really you?" I say.