⸻The other day, during recess, Alya came and sat down next to Y/n

⸻The other day, during recess, Alya came and sat down next to Y/n. She looked really happy and enthusiastic.

"What happened? Why do you look so happy?" Y/n asked.

"Actually, the school is having this event in the gym-"

"You mean homecoming?"

"No, I don't know what it's called. It's like those balls. Y'know,
Cinderella?"

"Oh really?" She felt intrigued. "What is it all about?"

"It's sort of a homecoming type event and we all will gather in the gym and they will play music and we'll dance to it. It's tomorrow!" Alya squealed and some people looked at her wierdly before she muttered a quick sorry.

Y/n chuckled and her eyes suddenly fell on Marinette and Adrien, making out. She looked away. Alya seemed to notice that and she hugged her from the side.

"It's okay. You have us. Alya and Nino. And a way to win Adrien back."

"I don't want to win him back." She said loud enough for Adrien to hear as he pulled away. She looked at him and took her stuff before walking out of the cafeteria.

Adrien felt his heart drop in his stomach.

'I need to make it up to her.'

⸻ ❝Y/n!❞He called out to the girl

She turned around. She felt her chest getting heavier. She starts walking away.

"Please. Give me one more chance." He said, gripping her wrist.

She got her hand out of his grip. "I don't want to give you a chance. You don't deserve it."

"I know that. Please. Just one chance-"

"Why!? Why do you want a chance?" She pushed him. "You are dating someone already!"

"I don't love her!" He said.

"I don't care who you love and who you don't. I am not this stupid to give you another chance." She said.

"Please, Y/n. She's not the one. She never was. It's you. Always you." He pleads.

She looked down. "I'll think."
She said and Adrien's eyes lit up.
With that, she left him there.

'At least she gave me one chance.'

Suddenly, Marinette appeared from behind of him. "Do you know about that whole ball thing that's taking place yesterday?"

Adrien looked at her. "Yes."

"Oh, great. I was just making sure. I want to see you in your best outfit." She smirked and kissed him before leaving.

'What about Marinette? I need to do something. I can't live in such a relationship.' He thought to himself and then got into his limo.

'I'll win you back, Y/n.'

810 words..
Are y'all excited for this Ball?
Btw, the book is soon coming to an end. I had decided that far long ago that it will be short and not too long.