𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

(I have been trying to insert a gif but it isn't
working ;-;)

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ The homecoming ball

⸻Her phone buzzed again as she groaned and finally opened it to check the messages. She was about to tap on Alya's contact when her phone rang. It was Alya. She accepted the call and put it near her ear.

"Hello! I have been texting you for the past 5 minutes straight! Why weren't you answering?" Alya asked from the other side of the line.

"I was taking a nap, okay? I was tired of doing my homework. What is it anyway?" She replied.

"Oh. So we have to wear, something like a gown! What kind of gown should I wear?" Alya asked, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

"Perhaps we should go for a shopping?" Y/n suggested.

"Will your father agree?" She asked.

"Can't promise but I'll try." — "Okay, then. Text me and let me know." — "'Kay. Bye."

She went downstairs and saw her father on his phone. "Dad?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Dad, I was wondering if I could go for shopping with my friend.." She nervously fiddled with her fingers.

"Um..okay. But don't go over budget." Her dad said.

"Of course! Thanks!" She rushed back to her room and quickly texted Alya, to let her know that they can go.

⸻❝This is so frustrating. Y/n, let's go back home.Alya says.

"What? Do you expect me to go their in a hoodie and black jeans looking like a murderer? No!" Y/n said as she looked for which gown will be perfect. Right now, they were in this store called Belle.

( A/n: Just so y'all know, the store name is made up.)

"Look!" Y/n exclaimed happily. "This one!" She said holding out a slightly peach coloured dress with flowers embroided on it.