leaving :(

sorry that I didn't post this earlier :( it was midterm week and I had a lot of work and some essays to do. but I will try to post at least like another chapter for this week or next week :) this is a few days later: i thought I was gonna post it a few days ago but I couldn't finish it cause something came up, so sorry :) but since I had a snow day yesterday and I have one today, I decided to actually post this chapter. hope u like it! <3

~George pov~

I walk into the apartment, carrying the second load of groceries. I place them on the counter and all of a sudden I see dream storm out. he looked angry and that he wanted to kill someone, I've only seen him mad like this a couple of times, and those times were rare. I exit the apartment to got to the car to see if dream needed any help, and if he was ok. "dream, are you ok?" "no, im not ok. I just walked in on sapnap fingering y/n. I can't fucking believe that they made up when we left." I see him holding the bouquet of flowers. "well at least you could probably still give the flowers to y/n. she would definitely li-." I see dream throw the flowers on the ground aggressively and stomp on them. "like it." I mumble under my breath. 

I then see dream go inside the apartment curios so I just take the last bag and shut the trunk close. I head into the apartment and place the bag on the counter next to all the other bags. "I turn around and see y/n and sapnap come out of sapnaps room. "dream told me what he saw, no need to explain." I tell them. "where is dream? I need to talk to him." y/n asks. "he's in the guest room, but I advise you don't go in there. he's not in the mood right now." I tell her as I put the groceries away. I see y/n go to the guest room and start knocking on the guest room door. "dream, can we talk." "leave me alone, im not in the mood." he says sounding furious. I see y/n walk away from the door and enter sapnaps room shutting the door behind her. me and sapnap just stare at each other in complete silence. "well, um im gonna start to make the chicken noodle soup." I say as I pick the ingredients I need.

~nick pov~

I see y/n head into my room and shut the door. I stare at George in confusion but then I enter my bedroom to see if y/n was ok. I see y/n laying down on my bed facing away from me. I decide to head over to her and lay right next to her. "hey cutie." I say to y/n. "what do you want nick." "I just wanted to see how you were doing." I say while pulling her close to me. "well, clearly im not doing anything." she says as she flips over to now face me. "this is all my fault nick. im so sorry that you aren't good friends with dream at the moment. if I've nev-" "stop saying that pleasee. Everything that happened was my fault, not your fault." I say while giving her a kiss on her forehead. I pull her closer to my chest and wrap my arms around her tightly, making her feel safe.

~time skips~

~George pov~

After 2 hours of making the chicken noodle soup I finally finished. I looked to see what time it was and it was around 7:00 p.m. Luckily dinner was already done so I grabbed 4 bowls out of the cabinet. I poured some soup into each bowl and I place them all at the dining table. I head over to Sapnap's room to get y/n and sapnap so they can come eat. "Guys, dinner's ready." Then I head over to the guest room where Dream was. I knock on the door and say, "Dream dinner is ready." I start to make my way back to the dining table and I sit down with me, sapnap, y.n and dream coming over to sit down.

~y/n pov~

I sit at the table right next to sapnap. dream and George are sitting across from me and sapnap. We all stood quiet at the table as we ate our soup, and we knew that there was an elephant in the room. "uh, George! this soup is delicious." I say to George trying to break the silence. "yeah, it's really good George, good job!" sapnap says. dream didn't say a single word he just stared down at his food while mixing his spoon around in the soup. "thanks guys. how do you like the soup dream?" George asks dream. "it's good." Dream mumbles. "thanks." George replies.

After what felt like eternity of awkwardness Dream finishes his soup and heads back to the guest room, without saying a word to anyone. "How are we gonna talk to him. He probably doesn't trust me or nick anymore." I tell George. "Well, we will have to figure it out tomorrow because I think everyone needs to cool down a bit after today." George says as he brings all the dishes into the sink. "Ok, hopefully he will be able to talk to us. Well I am going to take a shower. but thanks for the food George." "Anytime y/n." 

I make my way into nick's bedroom since my bag is in there. I grab a random t-shirt and some shorts and I head to the bathroom to take a shower.

~time skips~

Once I finished taking a shower I headed over to nick's room. "Oh, hey nick." "Hey y/n. sorry about earlier I-" "it's fine, I don't care anyways. I just feel bad for dream because of what he walked in on." I say. "oh yeah, same." I hop into nick's bed and  he puts on a movie on the tv. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to his chest. I feel my eyelids getting heavy and soon after I fell asleep.

~time skips~

I wake up and check the time on my phone. The time reads, '5:15 a.m.' I think to myself why I am up so early. I get up and go to the bathroom, and it is pitch black. I try to make my way to the bathroom and I finally get to the bathroom. I use the bathroom, wash my hands and get out. When I got back out of the bathroom I looked over by the couch to see if dream was sleeping but he wasn't there. I checked the guest room where George was sleeping and he wasn't there either. I started to panic and wake up George. "George where's Dream? He's not in the living room and I can't find him." I tell George while panicking. "What do you mean y/n? it's to early for this, go back to sleep." George says in a raspy morning voice. "Whatever George." I slam the door and grab my phone from sapnaps room. I try not to wake Nick up because I know he would get mad if I woke him up, especially if it was about dream. I start to text dream asking where is he, and I wait and wait and I don't get a respond back from him.