Coming back

JAN 2
Just befor the scouts came back u stole some bread from a shop and was running when u saw someone familiar on a horses.
Misaka saw u and whisper to eren so he look at u, Levi saw what was happen so her got off his horse and walk up to u.
"Do you have a problem with those brats"
U stood there in shock then said sumthin back
"I don't know who u talkin to-" the person from the shop was comin with police so u took of grabbing Levi's wrist, armin, eren, and Misaka all chased after u including the police.*Y/N why are u running" u stop witch made everyone run into u"Eren"?
"Y/n? Who names there kid y/n"
"Ur not so lucky either short stack. Anyways nice meeting y'all but I'm on a run-" Levi grabs ur hand "I'm taking u in."
"Fucc u b*tch"
"Brat"
"Stuipd"
U and Levi go back and forth while everyone just watching.

later befor going to get questioned ur in the scouts house catching up with the friend group and u ask them about Levi Misaka says"he's I think 30 uhh likes calling us brats and feisty oh and short-"
"SHUT UP BRAT"
u are very protective of ur friend so this slips out then again ur the fighter(other than Misaka)and the rbf in the group"I'm tranna figure out who da hell u call."BaRtS"! "Talkin to miss thief " "b*tch I won't hesitate to fight u" "what u gonna do ur only half an inch taller than m-" "OMG just stfu already " eren then relies who he was talkin to, u give Levi a sassy look "see u in court" and walk away just to come back and yell "BITCH!!!"and sticks up the middle finger at him.