Tzuyu looked at her shoulder and saw The Dove And Crow symbol, it expanded but disappeared. Tzuyu closed her eyes.

"Tzuyu?"

"Eunwoo Oppa?"

"Woah! I never knew you'll be the next sorcerer!"

"What the-How?"

"all I can say is...fight for what's right Tzuyu. Now open your eyes and show them what you got!"

As Tzuyu opened her eyes everyone on the van was looking at her except for Nayeon as she was driving the van.

Tzuyu opened the door of the van and jumped.

"TZUYU!!"

Wings was shown and flapped up to the sky as an bow appeared at the angels hands.

Pulling the string and letting it go a shining arrow was shot at the monster and soon exploded.

The vans stopped and the people who were in it got out and saw an angel landing in front of them.

Seung smiled as she knew who got the Life&Death Soul.

"T-Tzuyu...." Jeongyeon stuttered as she saw their Maknae was the one who got the soul.

"Unnie." Tzuyu said and smiled at Her unnies.

"No Need to be afraid.... I'm still the Tzuyu you know..." Tzuyu said And soon the others surrounded her and touched her wings.

"You knew it from the start, didn't you?" y/n said and bumped her hips to Seung.

Seung chuckled and nodded while her arms were crossed.

Tzuyu flapped her wings and soon vanished into thin air.

They went back to their van, but they didn't know where to go.

"Alright team, I guess will just have to travel to the next scroll. You guys ok with that?" Seung asked.

And they nodded and started their engines to drive to the next scroll.

*AT YONGSUN'S VAN*

"It's raining....and it's already night time... " Yuqi mumbled.

"No shit Sherlock..." Soyeon teased Yuqi as they started bickering again and Wheein and Hwasa were just watching them.

Soojin face palmed and looked at Shuhua to see her sleeping head nodding.

Soojin giggled and gently grabbed Shuhua's head, and place it on her shoulder.

Moonbyul saw it as she sat next to SooShu and smirked wiggling her eyebrows at Soojin.

Soojin rolled her eyes and just slept with cute cuddly Shuhua.

The two bickering duo's soon stopped and just cuddled together.

Wheein and Hwasa were singing with Yongsun as Seung was driving.

"You Guys hungry?" Seung asked as she saw a gas stop with lots of restaurant.

She heard some Chants of 'yes' and 'give me food motherfucker' and some 'IIIIII NEEEEEDDDDD FFFFFOOOOODDD' Seung chuckled and drived to a restaurant the others following along.

They went to a restaurant and sat down and ordered their food, As they eat Seung noticed y/n sulking as a couple was in front of them.

"Say 'ahh~' baby" Seulgi said as she fed Irene some beef.

"You look bitter than a Tea y/n..." Seung said while giggling.

Y/n glared at her, but as she glared at Seung.

Seung was holding a spoon with rice and beef in front of y/n's lips to feed her.

Y/n blushed and ate the food And smiled shyly at Seung.

Seung smiled back and looked at the others to find them doing couple stuff.

Minnie is feeding miyeon while Miyeon is clinging at her.

Soojin feeding the baby but the baby was a messy eater so Soojin's gotta wipe the corner of the baby's lips blushing.

Yuqi taking the vegetables off Soyeon's food and Soyeon staring at Yuqi as if she was her saviour.

Michaeng are feeding each other while Sana is babying Dahyun.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon feeding Tzuyu while Tzuyu is just looking innocent.

Momo face timing her Boyfriend and Jihyo..... Well...

"Fucking Gay's......" Jihyo grumbled while eating more like stabbing the food and Tzuyu was looking at her terrified.

"Here unnie.." Tzuyu held a spoon near Jihyo lips and smiled at her showing her dimples.

Jihyo wipes her non-existent tears and said "my Daughter" and ate the food.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon saw it and asked Tzuyu to feed them too.

Chaeryeong and Yeji were just eating silently judging Yuna as she eats her pizza.

Two boxes of pizza.

Ryujin chuckled at that sight and continued being lovey dovey with Lia, and Lia liking the attention.

Wheein and Hwasa were eating up the storm and Moonbyul was too.

Yongsun warned them as she knows they can choke anytime.

"We're too gay for this shit..." Seung said and y/n giggled and fed Seung too.

"Make me feel.... Alive.."

To Be Continued...