"Expelled?" Sato questioned with slightly wide eyes.

"The number of students even dipped below half of what they started off with in one camp some years ago." Ibusaki continued for Isshiki. While Hana's attention was focused on Ibusaki, she failed to notice Megumi was paled at the statements.

"Half?" her limp body fell to the ground.

"Megumi?!" Yuki turned towards the bluenette who was on the ground. Everyone directed their gaze towards the girl.

"I'm grateful that we could be together until now, guys....." she said with her eyes closed and with a smile. Yuki held Megumi's body with her hands.

"Megumi!" she yelled as if she had lost a precious friend.

"Hana, we can take cards and shogi, but no handheld gamin devices.....Man, they don't give us any time for taking a bath!" the red-haired male complained as Hana peeked over his shoulder to read the book.

"Hey, Yukihira! Hana! How can you two be so carefree and planning your trip already? Megumi's practically on her deathbed here!" Yuki said angrily, making Hana shift her eyes towards her.

"So half the class will make it, right?" Soma inquired, not taking his eyes off the book.

"We just have to make sure that all of us are in that half, right?" Hana blinked a couple of times, looking at Yuki who was silent after hearing herr statement.

"I'm also quite certain that everyone in Polar Star will come back smiling!" Isshiki smiled at everyone.

"I'll make it back here!" Daigo said with determination.

"I sure will!" Sato said.

"Of course." Marui smiled and fixed his glasses.

"You're right." Ryoko smiled and chuckled.

"We're all so determined! We Polar Star strike fear into the hearts of men!" Yuki yelled.

"We do?" Ibusaki questioned rhetorically.

"Let's dominate this camp!" the amber haired girl cheered aloud.

"That's the spirit. Fumio-san and I will mind the place. Give it your best shot. " Isshiki smiled.

"Yeah!" They all cheered in unison, looked at each other with a smile and a determined expression.

"Got it!"

"I'm on fire!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterwards, they all continued to go to school for the next three days. Attending classes, and packing their clothes once they finished classes. Megumi, Ryoko, Yuki and Hana also went shopping to buy suitcases but Hana were there just to tag along. Ibusaki packed countless of smoke wood. The day before the training camp, Megumi held her charm, praying that she could make it back to the dorm. Hana sat inside her room and reading a recipe book to get heself ready and rechecked her items to make sure she doesn't forget anything. Hana took out her precious knife and began sharpening it. A knock on her door was overheard as glanced at the clock in her room, it was midnight.

"Come in." her eyes were now on the wooden door. The door slowly creaked open, revealing a familiar red haired male with yellow eyes.

"Oh, Soma? Why are you still awake?" Hana inquired, not moving from her position on the bed. Soma closed the door behind him and walked towards her. Motioning him to sit beside her, she placed the knife back in it's case.

"Well, I was too excited to sleep. How about you, why are you still awake?" he questioned, scratching the back of his head, sitting on the fluffy bed.