Neil files a case

Next Morning

Avni wake up and see herself and realized that she slept by sitting only with Neav head in her lap.. She slightly move Neav's head and put it on the pillow carefully that his sleep don't get disturb.. She kiss him forehead and smiles.. and gone to get fresh..

In Khanna House.. Neil wake up and gone to get fresh.. He has changed a lot.. His anger overtook his love.. the person who say good morning Love as he wake and Good night Avni as he goes to sleep.. has changed a lot.. He immediately get ready and goes downstairs...

Neil - Good Morning everyone..

Everyone wishes him back..

Neil - Mom muje kuch kaam hai.. mai chalta hu.. aake baat karta hu.. bye..

Before anyone could say anything he left the house...

Neil reached somewhere and goes inside the cabin..

Neil - Hello sir..

Person - Hello Mr. Khanna

Neil - Sir.. meri aapse kal baat huyi thi...

Person - Haann.. muje yaad hai.. bataye.. mai kya kar sakta hu aapke liye..

Neil - Haan ji.. Muje mere Neav ki custody chahaiye.. or mai sab legally chahata hu..

Yes the person was non other.. he was the lawyer..

Lawyer - Yess Mr. Khanna I will surely help uh.. lekin uske phele I need to know ur past..

Neil - Haann.. meri Shaadi miss Avni se huyi thi.. Humari life ache se chal rahi thi.. Ya problems aayi but we faced all the problems.. I was the ACP and she was housewife.. But 5 years ago she left me.. she hasn't mention any reason to me.. or abh kuch waqt phele mai Kashid gaya tha tab usse vaha mila.. or muje pata chala ki mera ek beta bhi hai.. Neav.. Neav naam hai uska.. Sir.. I just want my son.. please..

Lawyer - Don't worry Neil.. we will win the case.. but I need more info about your relation.. I mean miss Avni Kashid mai kya karti hai.. unke parents unn sabke baare mai..

Neil was shocked that now he has spill whole history of her birth, his ex , Vidyut everything.. but god grace.. suddenly Lawyer's phone rings..

Lawyer - Neil.. I have to attain this call.. no worry I will meet uh tommorow in court.. ok don't worry..

Neil just nodded and leave...

As soon as he reached home.. Bebe was standing with an envelope..

Neil -  Bebe kya huva aap log muje ese kyu dekh rahe ho..

Bebe - Neil kaha gaya tha tu.. or yeh letter.. yeh sab kya hai Tillu.

Neil - Kya bebe..

Bebe - Ye divorce papers.. kya kar raha hai tu..

Neil - Bebe maine kal hi to kaha tha ki mai Mitali se Shaadi karuga.. to naye  rishte ke liye purane rishte to todne padege na.. or fir Neav ki custody bhi to chahiye..

All shocked...

Neil take the paper and goes to his room.. he close the door and set down on his knee.. and tears were rolling out.. Flashes of his moment with Avni was coming in front of his eyes.. he closes his eyes and now how Avni betrayed him that flashes came.. and again his anger over ruled his love.. he swipes his tears and goes out of the house..

Neil reaches Neela Maa house..

He press the door bell and Sunheri opens the door..

Sunheri - Aree Neil tum Yaha.. aavo na..

Neil moves inside..

Sunheri - Vo Neav to Tara Sitara ke saath park gaya hai..

Neil - Avni hai..

Sunheri was shocked why Neil is asking about Avni.. before Sunheri calls Avni.. Avni came..

Avni - Neil.. tum yaha.. before Avni could ask any further questions Neil hand over her a file..

Avni - Neil ye kya hai..

Neil - Tumari aazadi.. divorce papers hai.. maine sign kar di hai.. tum bhi kar do.. jo aazadi tumhe chahiye thi vo hi de raha hu.. abh to tum khush hogi haina..

Sunheri and Avni was hell shocked.. Tears start brimming out from Avni's eyes as she heard Divorce Papers..

Neil - Kya huva.. kal tak kar dena.. or ha.. kal court aa jana.. maine mere bete Neav ke legal custody ke liye case file kiya..

This was the another heart break for Avni.. now the tears were uncontrollable..

Avni - Neilll.. ye.. tu.. tum.. kya.. keh rahe ho.. tum neav ko mujse alag kyu kar rahe ho.. vo kese rahega mere bina..

Neil - Ohh please.. Avni abh tum apna emotional drama suru karo usse phele ye bata du..ki tum ek bache ko ek maa jarurat hoti hai... So don't worry Kisi ne mere pyaar ki nishani tod kar muje move on karne ki advise ki thi.. to miss Avni uh will Happy to know that Mai Shaadi kar raha hu.. jese hu muje Neav ki custody mil jaayegi.. Mai Mitali se Shaadi kar raha hu..

Another big heart break for Avni.. 😭

Neil - Kya huva.. tumhe to khush hona chahaiye.. tumari hi to advise maan raha hu.. thik hai kal milte hai court mai.. and he walk outside in an angry way..

Before Sunheri could say.. Avni runs inside the room and lock himself and started crying badly.. she curl herself and brings her knee to her chest and started crying badly.. She was fully heart broken because 1st her Neil gave her divorce.. 2nd Neil was marrying to someone else. Yes she want that Neil move on but still she can't see Neil with someone else.. and 3rd Her Happiness, her reason to smile, live her everything Her Neav.. was also going to leave..

Avni - Nahi.. nahi... Mai Neav ko khud ko dur nahi jaane dugi.. usse.. usse dekhar meri saare dukh dard bas uski ek hasi dekhar dur ho jaate hai.. nahi muje mere Neav ke liye ladna hoga..

She goes out from her room and said Sunheri that she will fight against Neil for Neav..

Precape - Avni and Khanna family all in court..

Keep supporting ❤️