Chapter 3

No ones POV
While April and Damon spend their time talking, Bonnie made her way to her friends and started to dance.

"Hey Bonnie! Where's April?" Elena asked her.

"She's in the living room. She wanted me to have fun." Bonnie admits Elena.

"Oh no." Caroline says in annoyance.

"What is it?" Elena asked her friend.

Caroline spots Tyler on the dance floor dancing with a bunch of slut drunk girls as they grind on him. Caroline rolls her eyes at the sight of her ex boyfriend dancing without a care in the world.

"I can't believe he came here!" Caroline shouts to her friends through the loud music.

"Who?" Bonnie asked her

"Tyler. He's dancing with slutty Sofie." Caroline points out to her friends and they turn and spot Tyler dancing with Sofie.

"Don't worry about him. He's a dick. Just have fun." Elena says and Caroline nods her head.

"You're right. I came here for fun." Caroline says trying to forget that her ex is here.

Meanwhile April and Damon seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. There were times where Damon flirt with her here and there but they were harmless flirts. Manly small compliments to not scare her a way.

Damon enjoys talking to April. He found himself interested in her. Usual Damon would talk to a girl for a small amount of time and skip the bases and just have sex but not this time. He likes April and her company.

There was a scream coming from outside and Damon heard it.

"Did you hear that?" Damon asked April.

"No just the loud Music." April said.

"Please excuse me April. I will be right back. I promise." Damon says and he begins to walk away before letting April saying else.

Damon know for a fact that her heard a scream and the only person that he knows that might also heard it was his little brother Stefan. Damon searched the crowd for his brother and even a minute later, he find Stefan in the kitchen drinking out of a red cup and a girl in front of him.

"Stefan I need to talk to you." Damon says approaching his brother. "Alone." Damon added and the girl rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Alright buzz kill, what do you want?" Stefan asked his brother.

"I heard a scream from out of our house. It wasn't that fair neither." Damon informs Stefan.

"It was probably some teen screaming. I hear a bunch of loud noises." Stefan says to Damon.

"I was in the living room and it wasn't a scream of joy it was a scream of someone dying and minutes later the scream was gone." Damon explained and Stefan started to look more serious now.

"Should we check it out?" Stefan asked his brother.

"Better now than never." Damon says.

"Well you have to check it out. Someone has to stay here and watch everyone." Stefan suggested.

"Fine." Damon says and he begins to walk away but the music stoped and everyone at the party has stopped dancing and talking. "What the hells going on?" Damon asked as Stefan and Damon walk out of the kitchen and into the main doorway.

"This party is being shut down! There was two dead bodies found." An office said and everyone in the party starts talking and gasping about the information.

"Office is everything alright?" Damon asked the male officer.

"Are you the person who throw this party?" The officer asked him.

"Yes I am." Damon admitted.

"Well this party is over and everyone in here has to go home now and everyone teenager tonight will be tested for BAC for underage drinking." The officer said.

Caroline's POV
I can't believe the police is here and they are shutting down this party. I can't get caught here. There has to be a way to sneak out and not get caught. If my mom find out that I was here, I'm literally going to be grounded until die and that's way too long.

"Guys we have to find a way to get out of here. I can't get caught." I whisper to Elena and Bonnie.

"We have to find April to. I left in the living room." Bonnie says.

"Fine but we have to go now." I say and we look to go find April as we sneak our way out from the crowed.

We spot April on the couch sitting and we Approach her.

"April we have to go now. The cops are here. If I'm caught, I'm dead." I say to her and April quickly stands up.

"The cops are here? No wonder the music stopped." She says.

"We need to sneak out like now. The cops are going to test us for underage drinking." I warned them.

"Well not me. I haven't been drinking at all." April says.

"This is really not the time April." Elena says.

"I see a door over there with a window to outside. So if we make it we can sneak through and possibly walk our way home." Bonnie suggested. I hate to walk but the police is all around the front yard with our car. So this is the only way.

"Alright let's go." I say to them and we make our way to the door and as we open it my worse nightmare came true.

"And where do you ladies think you're going?" My mom asked us and I gulp intensively.

"H-Hi mom." I say nervously.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Please vote and comment😁