Book 2, Chapter 1: Another begining

I woke up from the smell of pancakes. My dad been better at cooking ever since I told him to get a cooking class.  Ever since the Alien attack I only been able to go to normal school in the morning and then I get to go to Heroic headquaters in the afternoon.  But today the day I wont have to go to my  normal school ever again. I'm full time transfuring to Heroic school.  I don't really have a name to call it.  But I know it will be better.  To be honest, I really need to go shopping for more clothes. A lot of my old clothes remind me about my mom. And when I am reminded with my mom, I think about her death. I try to get that picture out of my mind but It never works. I feel like I still hear her when she got hit. I went downstairs to distract myself.

"Good morning." I said

"Morning sweetie. I made pancakes for your special day! I been getting better." Dad said

"Yeah you have been getting better. And I am super excited." I said

"Well hurry up. You need to get to headquaters. Thats where you start school and also it starts early so hurry." Dad said

"Yeah I'm already done." I said

"Okay get to the car." Dad said

I got in the car and waited till we got there. Nothing really has changed ever since the Alien training take-over thing. Mrs. Granada is still in charge. Ojo comes back to our school sometimes but then leaves to go to her planet. There has not been any missions. We just been training a lot. I also been hanging out with Wild Card a lot. Usually I would need him to help me study with Math and History. Those are my worst subjects.  Acapella has goten better with singing. She learning how to manipulate people with her voice. Sometimes it works and sometimes it dosent. Fast foward and rewind used there power to help Slo-mo become more faster.  Wheels has been visting Ojo space ship to figure out the controls if we get in another mission that involes going into space ships.  Noodles has been practicing to make his arms more long. Ever since he couldent reach the bottom of the space ship to get the mother board he been non stop practicing. Guppy has been making animals out of water. Like sharks, fish, dogs and cats. Its cool to watch. Face maker has also been trying to make faces of animals. Its werid.  Anyway, we made it!

"Well, hello Missy.  I know its your first full day." Mrs.Granada said

"Hi Mrs.Granada." I said

"Well, all the other kids are already here. You can go join them." Mrs.Granada said

"Okay. Thank you." I said as I was going to the door.

Ms.Granada POV:

"Now that she gone. I have a mission for you. Alone." I said

"No I can't do it alone. Not again" Marcus said

"You have to. This isn't safe for the kids. Only for the adults." I said

"Whats the mission?" Marcus asked

"The dark side has returned. Its more powerful. Its coming to attack all planets in the solar sytem. They dont know about earth luckily. Yet if everything in the solar system expect earth is gone then earth would die very fast.  We need all heroes to  help with this plan attack. They already ruined our planet and thats why we stay on earth. We need your help. Theese aliens are dangerous. Do not tell Missy or any of the kids. They have a powerful weapon." I said

"Fine but this is the last time I'm going to do a mission alone or I quit." Marcus said

"Fine. Get into your suit and meet me back here."  I said

"Okay." Marcus said

Wild Card POV:

I was really bored. Now that I have control of my powers I thought I would be able to have more fun but now that I have control Its gets boring. I mean everyone just working on there powers.  While I had nothing to work on. I mean I could just get in everyone mind and see what there thinking but I bet it would be pretty boring. I really want to go on a other mission. Mabey one with aliens again! That would be more fun.   But then Missy came in.