Blanket Fort

Barrys POV
"Cait we have to make a blanket fort. Pleaseeee." I beg her empathizing that we must.

"Barry you are a literal child." She jokes.

"So are you." I pout.

"Okay, okay. We can make one, just because you so cute." Caitlin pinch's my cheek.

"I'll grab the ones off the bed and you get them from the closet." I say. But before I could do anything else I feel a soft but firm surface hit me in the back.

"What the..." I begin but am interrupted by another smack.

I turn around and see Caitlin standing there was a huge pillow behind her back.

"Oh I see what's happening." I lead on, taking another pillow from the couch.

This lead to a full in battle. Once it was done I flopped on the couch.

"Ready to build the fort?" Caitlin asks out of the blue.

"Did you forget already?" She asks noticing my confused expression.

"How could I." I reply grabbing a blanket from off the couch.

Caitlins starts to take chairs and set them up around the living room. I grab the blankets off the bed and in the closet.

"Ok so let's put the sheet on the top first then the heavier blanket." She instructs.

After that was done we got more pillows and cute stuffed animals to set up in the fort. Caitlin has so many stuffed animals and insisted I take them all.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask scrolling through channels.

"Just pick whatever I'm almost done with the decor." She says hanging up the last bit of the fairly lights.

"Criminal minds?" I ask.

"Criminal minds it is." She confirmed.

As Caitlin settles into the fort I walk to the kitchen to prepare some food. I got a package of microwaveable popcorn and some candy. I popped the popcorn into the microwave and got out my phone to order a pizza.

"No! Don't go!" I hear Caitlin yell.

"Cait? What is it?" I call.

"Don't worry babe it's just some stupid person who is obviously going to die." She yells back. I laugh and carry on with the food.

I walk back into the living room and hand her the popcorn.

"Thanks bear." She giving me a kiss but her attention is immediately drawn back to the tv.

"Why would she go down there it's literally pitch black dark." I question.

"I don't even know." Caitlin says.

*ring* *ring*

I hear the door bell and jump up. I was a little startled from the suspense of the show and hearing the door bell didn't help.

"Pizza!" Caitlin squeals.

I get up and thank the delivery man. I bring the pizza to the fort.

"Mmmm pizza." Caitlin says taking a piece and digging in.

We continue watching the show until Caitlin falls asleep on my shoulder. I kiss her head and turn off the tv, closing my eyes I fall asleep.

The End