Accidents Happen.

Requested by:  @Aritonema 

Turtle tot age: They are 9 in this!

Summary: Raphael and Mona Lisa decide to spare, only to discover Raphael injures her badly..will she forgive him?

(Little short)

~!~!~!~!~!!~~!~!~!~~!~!~!~

Raphael and little Mona Lisa were inside the dojo, sparing, Mona was getting pretty tired..she was panting non-stop as sweat trickled down her scaly body.

As, for Raphael, he was still battling he wasn't all that tired, though sweat was coating his small body aswell. 

Raphael pounced his sai just missing Mona, Mona shrieked, "Easy Raphie!!" Raph dropped his sais as he tackled Mona, he was on top of her his weight forcing her down.

"Pinned ya!" Raph snickered, Mona pushed his pressure point making Raphael fall backward. Mona grabbed her tanto, but Raph regained himself as his sai stabbed right into Mona's shoulder.

Mona clutched her shoulder in agony, "AH!" Raphael gasped finally realizing what he had done. Mona Lisa ran out of the dojo leaving Raphael emotionless.

Splinter rushed to the rescue, he looked at Mona's shoulder he gently placed a bandaid over it. "Don't worry..you'll be fine..little Y'gthba." Splinter said.

Mona snorted as she curled her tail whipping away a tear, she sat on her bed clearly angry with Raphael right now.

Raphael creaks the door open, "Hey, uh..Mona?" Little Raphael padded over to Mona. Mona glared at him and grumbled.

"Im sorry, I really am.." Raph said as he sat beside her. Mona looked at him, Raph looked at her, "Really, are you sorry?" Mona asked.

Raph nodded and was about to speak when Mona lunged over him hugging Raphael, Raph smiled and blushed a little his eyes turning to hearts!

Raphael smiled and fainted, Mona giggled. 

"I forgive you!"

(Short but sweet!)