❥ chapter three | the lovers reunite ✓

Beginne am Anfang

''Rose? Listen to me. Don't be afraid it is me, your Zafar. I am back to you my butterfly, don't you trust me? Hmm?'' He said holding her arms pulling her close.

''N-No, I don't trust you. You will disappear. You will leave me, just like you did six years ago. I will be left all alone and broken. You do this to me every single night, you come in my dreams and then disappeared. No!'' She whisper-yelled in a shattered tone.

''I will not go away this time, trust me. I can explain, butterfly. I didn't go away on purpose. Give me a chance, I will tell you everything.'' He explained cupping her face in his palms as tears ran down from his eyes too.

''Y-You don't know what was my condition w-without you. E-Every single day, I thought about you. The way Abdul stabbed you in front of me, I wanted to pull you up in the train. But you? You were lifeless lying on the ground with blood all over, I-I...'' She went on with a horrifying expression on her face as if she was actually witnessing that scene.

All those scenes were fresh in front of her eyes, as if she had just seen them. The biggest and the worst nightmare of her life which she wished to delete out of the book of her life, her memories if she could go back in time.

''T-That time has passed Rose, see I am in front of you. You are in my arms jaan, you can touch me. You can feel me, you can see me. Calm down, meri jaan. Calm down. I am here...'' He said pressing his lips on her forehead as he pulled her closer comforting her, protecting her.

''Two-two times Zafar, he stabbed you in your stomach so hard and me? I was helpless, I couldn't do anything to save you. I couldn't do anything to save you, I couldn't do anything...!'' She said breaking down in his arms not having the power to hold him back.

Roop just hid herself in his arms, letting him cage her in his arms. She kept on crying and crying. Zafar let her cry her heart out.

''I am here now, everything is fine Rose. You are with me...!'' He said consoling her, sitting down with her on the ground as she fell on her knees.

''I shouldn't have let you go, I shouldn't have gotten on that t-train. I know you would have never listened to me. I wish I could have been strong enough to fight for our right. For our love. W-Why didn't I? Why couldn't I?'' She kept on blaming herself, crying.

''The circumstances weren't such Rose, we couldn't do anything for our love. You were committed to Dev and you still are...!'' He took a pause, sighing painfully as a tears fell down his puffy red eyes too.

There was silence, pin drop silence. It seemed as if they had nothing to say, nothing to talk about. Their silences began to sing the song of their incomplete love story which was to complete now, their lonliness began to smile

The heat of the blazing fire coming from the fireplace which was not only warming up the room but was also warming up the passionate desires in the two, young hearts.

The fire of love had struck their hearts at the same time, the love confession they had to make to each other arose from the deepest of their hearts and souls to all the way to their lips!

Would they confess their love to each other, finally?

''I am not, he divorced me. It has been five years. I never loved him, I had to fulfill Satya's promise till her death. I was supposed to live with him forever. I tried my level best, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. So, he divorced me...!'' She went on clarifying everything, looking at him, finally breaking the silence!