❥ chapter three | the lovers reunite ✓

✔Difficult words used in this chapter :

Difficult words used in this chapter :

Deewana : Crazy Lover (referring to a male, a male crazy lover)
Mehbooba : Ladylove.
Pyaari : Lovely/Loveable/Beautiful (referring to a female)
Jaan : It is a term of endearment or affection, used to address a loved one. An another word for it in English can be darling.

Roop was stunned seeing Zafar standing in front of her. He was alive, hale and hearty!

Is it really him?

Instinctively, she started taking backward steps separating herself from him in an attempt to run away from him. She wasn't able to come the fact that Zafar was actually in front of her.

Was he some spirit?

What was he?

Who was he?

Was he for real?

Was she hallucinating him like she always did ever since his presumed death?

Zafar's facial expressions which were initially softened started changing a little as she slowly left his hand and turned back to run away. She held her gown in her hands so that it doesn't trouble her, running as fast as she could.

''Rose, listen! Roop, stop!'' Zafar called out her name and followed her, running after her but it seemed as if Roop was in no mood to listen. She kept on running away from him, as fast as she possibly could.

He kept on running after her, following her to her room in an attempt to stop her and ask her why she ran away. After six long years, they had met. He wanted to make her his forever and take her away but she ran away. Last time, their destiny separated them despite bringing them together in the strangest of circumstances. But this time, he couldn't let the history repeat itself again.

No, not at all!

Zafar reached in time, before Roop could lock the door preventing him to enter, he saw her looking at her petrified as if it wasn't Zafar but his ghost.

He locked the door and took baby steps towards her, taking off his black coat, looking at her intensely. She was in a complete mess. Sweat beads ran down her forehead settling on her beautiful face. Her heart was beating wildly as her chest heaved up and down with her breaths going erratic. Her tears were not stopping for a moment.