┊k. bokuto

(an. ong i had to do my hubby first im sorry 😫)
fem reader.
tw. somnophilia, breeding kink ? oral sex, penetration.

☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵

BOKUTO WAS MANY THINGS.. he was your cute buffy boyfriend. he was also the ace for the msby jackals. and he was a bit slow. but nevertheless he was bokuto,, always happy with no worries.

there were certain days were bokuto would come to your apartment later than usual from practice. he would always walk in on you sleeping in your room. he found it adorable how you would cuddle up against his pillow. how your red tinted lips were slightly parted. he found his little girlfriend so cute. like his little doll.

he enjoyed just watching you sleep,, you just looked so peaceful!! how could he not watch you? his little girlfriend in her little pink pajamas. that he had boughten her. it made him gush even more when he saw those pink pajamas. he had chosen them.

he remembered the smile you had when he showed them to you. "look babe i got you these pajamas,, i thought- no wait, i KNOW youre gonna look cute in them!!" he showed you the pajamas. you gave him a big smile and immediately said thank you.

when he sees you in those pajamas. the little pink shorts,, the way they outline your little cunt. the little tight silk shirt, the way it pressed up against your breasts,, your nipples hard. it really made his cock twitch. and your cute tummy. he just wanted to go to the bed and get sandwiched between your thighs.

he took a quick shower and in only his boxers he went into bed with you. he tried to sleep really,, but he couldn't. you were practically TEASING him. the way your cunt was outlined,, the little breaths and sighs you let out. he was wanted to kiss those lips so bad already.

he wanted to fuck a child into you. anything really he was just so horny. you had told him beforehand that you were fine with him coming home from practice late. the trust you guys had in each other was so cute.

he didn't wanna wake you up though,, you look so cute !! he's literally in love with the way you breathe, the way you sigh, even the way your chest goes up and down.

reluctantly,, he went towards your figure and stopped there. just to admire your beautiful self. he then proceeded to plant little butterfly kisses all over your neck. he heard you shudder and move a bit. for some reason that just got him even more excited.

you were his sensitive girlfriend. hopefully his wife soon. he could imagine coming home to you cooking him dinner with little mini hims and youse. was he having baby fever? doesn't that only happen to girls? anyways, he wanted a baby so bad. he wanted to cum in you. hear your little moans and sighs of relief.