Ch: 1

"Who Made Me A Princess? What's that?" Everyone asked.
"It's a story that centers around Princess Athanasia, daughter of Claude and Diana." Celia replied simply. "And, she will, occasionally... call...call Claude names."
"What?!" Claude's voice raised, shocked and displeased.
"Ju-just watch." Celia stuttered nervously.
"Wait!" Lillian interrupted.
"Yes?"
"How is Lady Diana here, alive and breathing? I'm almost positively sure she died giving birth."
"I did? But I hven't even given birth yet."
"Huh?" Felix, Claude, Jeanette, Ijekeil, Anastacius, Lucas, Lillian, and Roger gawked.
"Explain!" Claude demanded.
"Well, you're all from different timelines." Celia quickly explained.
"What?"
"Penelope and Diana are from before Athanasia was born. Lillian and Felix are from when she was 5. Claude and Roger are from when she was 7. Jeanette and Ijekeil are from when she was 14, and Lucas and Anastacius are from when she was 15. Anyways, just watch!"

The words Who Me Made A Princess appear on ths screen, only to fade away.
"What will it take for you to love me?"

Everyone yelped. Such a quivering, pitiful voice sent shivers down their spine.
"I-Isn't that Princess' voice...?" Jeanette worridly asked.

A blonde hiared girl is seen on her knees, gripping the pants of the man infront of her.
"Should I become like Jeanette?"
The girl grips the man's pants tighter. The screen revealed that the blonde girl was actually a crying Athy.

"Princess/Athanasia?!"
"What does she mean by 'should I become like Jeanette'? She's perfect the way she is!" Jeanette screamed.

"If I do, then will you call my name dearly like you do hers,"
Athanasia looked up at the man, who was revealed to be her father, his majesty, Claude De Alger Obelia, who was glaring at Athanasia coldly.
"And watch me with warmth in your eyes?"

"Why would I watch this Jeanette person with warmth in my eyes anyway?!" Claude shouted in disbelief.

"Will you hold me in your arms... without pushing me away?" Athanasia asked sorrowfully.
"Such a thing won't happen until the day I die." Claude reassured bluntly and blankly.

"Claude!" Diana snapped. She raised her hand and slapped the emperor. There was silence. Her lover only hung his head in shame.
"But... His Majesty often carries Princess Athanasia around, and calls her ever so often.." Roger pointed out.
"Really?" Penelope asked.
"Really, really." Lillian and Felix confirmed.

"Why is that?" Athanasia questioned painfully.
"I'm your daughter too, father."
"I was by your side much longer than Jeanette."
Tears were pouring out of the princess' eyes and rolling down her cheeks.

"I have another daughter?" Claude asked no one in particular.
"I'm the reason Princess is crying this way?" Jeanette asked herself, eyes wide with shock.

Claude glared at his 'daughter' even harder. His eyes glowed sharply.
"You fool."
His voice was colder than ice.

Everyone freezed in fear, even Claude himself.

'That peircing contempt.' Athanasia narrated, 'His voice digging in my ears was more crueler than ever.'
Athanasia, with shaken hands, let go of Claude's pants.

Trying to soften the mood, Lucas said, "So we can hear what she's thinking? Cool..."

"There was never a day I considered you my daughter."
Athanasia fell to the ground, hugging herself, and with the light out of her eyes, looked souless.

That was it. She couldn't stand it that Claude had just told their daughter that he never considered her as his daughter. Who wouldn't be pissed? Tears drenched Diana's face as she not only slapped Claude's face multiple times, but also punched him in the chest. Even Anastacius was pissed.
Penelope wondered how Diana could be so fearless.