Prolouge

Diana was patting her stomach, knowing happily that there was life growing in it, as she found out 1 week ago. As she walked to the garden, she heard a rustle in a nearby bush. Curious, she enters the bush and a white light binds her.

Penelope was running away from the palace, scared to face the reality that Claude had killed Anastacius, right in front of her eyes. As she entered the forest, she sees a bright light behind her. Penelope continued to run and when she reached a dead end, turned around, watching as the bright light charges towards her. She shut her eyes closed.

Lillian and Felix were going to check up on Athanasia, however, when they opened the door to the bedroom, light blinded them.

Claude and Roger were discusing imperial matters when they both got headaches and everything seemed to get blurry. Light enveloped them and the last thing they saw was a mysterious figure.

Jeanette and Ijekiel were writing letters when they got knocked unconcious.

Lucas and Anastacius were sleeping when someone enters their room and whisks them away.

Elsewhere...

"Ahh!"

Everyone opens their eyes with a jolt. They seemed to be no longer in the Obelian Empire. Instead, they were in a white room with fake clouds hanging on the sky blue ceiling, wooden floor, shelves filled with books, beanbags here and there, a shelf filled with collections of beautiful gems, a nightstand with a drawer filled with merchandise, and a ginormous TV screen on one wall.
"Where are we?"
"Where is the princess?"
Claude looked around and behind him, saw, in his disbelief...
"Diana...?"
Diana turned to face Claude.
"Yes?"
Claude felt the urge to let his tears go all out. However, his happiness did not last when he noticed a familiar someone at the corner of the room.
"You..." Claude glared at the back of a trembling Penelope. A burst of magic came from his hand as he pointed at Penelope.
"H-hi..." Penelope fearfully looked at Claude, trembling.
'Penelope...?!' Anastacius thought, shocked.
"Hold it!"
Everyone looked around.
A figure entered the room. The girl had caramel brown hair tied in a half up half down braid decorated with a oriental lily in and some small raspberry sundae peony. She had porcelain skin with freckles connecting below her hazelnut eyes over her nose. She wore a simple, silky, milk white ruffle mini dress with golden trimmings. A small golden star was painted next to her left eye(her left, their right).
"Who are you? Where are we? And why did you bring us here?" Felix spoke up first.
"Calm  down. To answer your questions, my name's Celia. You are in the Reaction Room. The reason I brought you here is to react and watch Who Made Me A Princess."