Chapter 3.. Consideration

I know this book won't get popular but I'll try :D

Key words for this chapter
Y/n your name
E/c eye colour
H/c hair colour
H/l hair length
F/h favourite hair style

Technoblades pov

"of course" y/n exclaimed in a happy tone.i just bring her into a hug and we stay there for a minute. "I have to go feed the horses" she's says slipping from the hug and holds my had as we walk to the stable. Once we make it we are greeted but ghostbur, Axel and friend. "I feel betrayed, I trained Axel to fight by my side but here he is asking for pets and not caring where I was" y/n mocked. She tied her h/c hair into a high ponytail

Y/n pov

"alright let's get to work" I said taking chestnut out of her stall and started clipping her hooves. Soon after I was brushing her mane while ghostbur pets her head. After chestnut I do the same, once I finished I saw a wolf/dog trying to get my sheep but couldn't because of the pen they were in. "hey techno want a dog?" I asked looking over to him "yes I want a hound do we know what gender it is" he asks while Axel goes over to play with the dog. "looks female by the way Axel is reacting" I laugh. "then I'll name her nova" he says walking towards the dog trying to become friends with it.

(I was watching tubbos stream on about dream giving the disks and and stuff. HOLY IT WAS INTENSE)

I laugh as techno gets knocked over by Nova. He is now sitting down with Nova on his lap, I walk over helping him up while laughing. "I think she likes you" I told him still giggling. Once he stands up we were really close together and making eye contact which was a little bit awkward when I stood back a step and we both looked away.

The sun began to set but ghostbur had already left so it was techno, Axel, Nova and I. So technoblade agreed to stay over one more night. After I got changed we layed down while Axel and Nova layed down on the carpet. This time we intended on cuddling, I fell asleep in his arms with my face in his chest.

When I woke up techno was still asleep so I got up and got changed in the room thinking he wasn't awake. I wore a slitly oversized grey t shirt and black ripped jeans with some boots. Not a outfit you where when going places but an outfit you where if you were staying at home. You tie your hair in your f/h.

You turn around to see technoblade looking at you blushing "h-how long were you awake for" I stuttered staring to blush. "the whole time" he says looking away blushing. You were in silence for a while until "well did you like what you saw" you said jokingly. And you knew the answer was yes because his face went 10 times more red. You brush it off and going into the kitchen feeding Axel and Nova.

He soon comes down with is long pink hair still pretty fuzzy. "hey uh can ou brain my hair please I cant do it myself" he shyly asks and I agree going to the couch a grab my comb and started slowly combing his hair trying not to pull his hair.

Somehow I convinced him to do 2 French braids. After I did them he actually looked really intimidating which made me blush a lot.

I put his crown on his head and kissed his forehead. He blushed a little"how do I look"a smile grew on my face "actually pretty intimidating" he began to blush a bit more then thanking me. Axel and Nova soon came over wanting to go out so I assumed hey needed to go to the bathroom. "Let's go outside and do some farm work shall we"i stated with a giggle.

I get up holding technos hand as we walk outside to the farm. Technoblade feeds the horses while I shear the sheep and collect their wool. Once we both finish we go look for Axel and Nova but they're nowhere to be seen.

Hi y/n has anxiety and since me being the one with anxiety I know what it's like so.. I'm not going to be writing anxiety attacks I'll write like a little bits of panics but not major ones. please don't ask me about, I don't like talking about it

I feel my heart beat beating faster by the second. I can hear my breath getting slightly heavy and techno looks over at me "it's okay we will find them" he says looking at me calmly. Technoblade knew I had anxiety and how to act when I have an attack.

He tells me to go inside and wait while he go gets them. So I walk inside just hoping they are alright. I knew Axel had a crush on Nova but would they run away together? Surely not right...

Also the chapters aren't spell checked bc I'm to tired and I always right these at night but I'm sorry for miss spellings

Where could have Axel and Nova gone??...
What's ur geuss

Words: 906