Friday, February 6, 2015

I stood against the impala. I looked at the reflection in the car door. god I looked whore-ish.

"Fucking hate this"

"Yeah yeah" Dean laughed getting out of the car.

I was kind of under cover at a Mexican restaurant and the waitress outfit was a short top(bra is need) a dress skirt and shoes. Dean looked at my feet. "shoes? Really?"

"Yeah I only have one pair" Dean laughed "fine" he walked to the trunk and pulled out a pair of sandals " I'm burning this outfit after "

"Okay!" Dean smiled

The evening I was to wait on tables and then they walked in. A group of demons, Sam made it into their ' click ' some how and I waited on them.

"Hola! Gentleman! Welcome to signor smiths I'm Jessica I'll be your waiter" I took their order and then walked away. A gentleman slapped my ass making me jump. I turned around cursed him out in Spanish(yes I know Spanish).

I walked back with their orders later.. I poured little holy water in their drink sam I did as well.

They all spat their drinks out.

Later that night, I had changed back into my normal clothes.

"She's so fine" Sam said... Drunk... PRETENDING!!! I REPEAT!!! PRETEND!!

I was to play along.. And well I was pushed into Sams trunk of his car... I hate this. I said that already didn't i?

Sam parked the car. but I wasn't let out. wait what?

I heard yelling and then sam opened the trunk. He was bloody and well... I don't know why. He helped me out.

"Sorry"he said I just looked at him. We got in the car

"Dude what the fuck happen?" I asked he was driving and just looked at me.

"Don't need to worry about it"

-until tomorrow