"Let's just go get food." he sighed.

I followed him out and went to where they serve the food.

We heard chattering and when Hyunsu and I entered, everything went silent.

We'll always be seen as monsters.

I already accepted that fact but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt.

Hyunsu and I grabbed the plate and faced the lady who owned the pomeranian.

She's also very known because of how much she knows about the people living here. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew something about me.

She looked at us with surprise and I also didn't miss her small step backwards but she regained her composure and smiled at us.

"Hi! I don't think we've been introduced to each other before. I'm Son Hyein." she said, stepping forward to put foods on our plates.

"I'm Bae Nara." I smiled at her and nudged Hyunsu who remained silent.

"Oh. I'm Cha Hyunsu." he said.

We were about to go somewhere else to eat because it's getting uncomfortable with all the stares we're getting when someone stood up and walked towards us.

She's the one who apologized to Hyunsu and I.

"I'm Kim Jieun." she introduced, her voice light and timid.

"Would you like some of mine?" she offered her plate that still has food untouched.

I shook my head at her with a thankful smile and looked at Hyunsu.

"No, we're fine with these." he replied to her.

My eyes went to the others inside with us and when they saw me look at them, they all went back to their eating and chattered loudly as an attempt to bury the tension in the air.

"These spoons aren't helpful at all!" Byeongil said to the person he's seating with.

"You're right. It'll be faster to just drink it." the other person answered with an awkward laugh.

Hyunsu tugged on my shirt and I turned to him.

He tilted his head to the door.

I nodded then followed him outside.

When we were a few feet away from that place, Hyunsu stopped.

"What is it?" I asked him, raising one of my eyebrows to his direction.

"Are we that uncomfortable to be with?" he looked at me, a frown etched to his face.

"Probably." I replied honestly.

"I just want to eat without feeling suffocated." Hyunsu sighed.

I understood where he's coming from and I need that as well.

"I know a place where we can eat without being uncomfortable." I told him.

I asked him to follow me to a corridor that has a dead end to find Sangwook standing in front of us and holding his plate.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Where are you going?" I simply asked him.

I don't know why but this man doesn't really intimidate me that much even with his scar on his face.

"None of your business." he glowered.

I shrugged my shoulders and saw Hyunsu trying to avoid Sangwook's eyes.