6 - birthday

They arrived home. Gojo's car pulled up to the driveway. The ride home was completely silent. 

Megumi hears his car door open. "Come here." Gojo says, as he forcefully grabs Megumi by the arm and drags him into the house. Once they enter, Gojo removes Megumi's blindfold. 

Megumi immediately starts sobbing and crying. "Gojo I can explain! I'm sorry! It's just that I-"

Gojo grabs Megumi's face in both hands. He looks straight into Megumi's eyes. "You think you're so smart, don't you Megumi? Telling me to prove that I love you by letting you go outside?" Gojo lets go of Megumi, and Megumi stumbles back, falling to the ground.  

"But you disobeyed me. I told you not to wander too far, and you did. I told you not to talk to anyone, and you did. Are there any other rules you broke?"

Megumi whimpers. He shakes his head. "No Gojo I-"

Gojo takes a step forward. His foot is in between Megumi's legs, right next to his crotch. "Did you take the plug out too?"

"I didn't!" Megumi cries, tears streaming down his face. "I promise I didn't, it's still there."

Gojo picks Megumi up using one arm and they make their way to the living room. Gojo slams him down on the couch. "Face down. Ass up. Right now."

Megumi complies. He buries his face in the couch pillow and keeps his ass up, so that it's sticking up towards Gojo. Gojo takes Megumi's pants and underwear off in one swift motion, exposing his bare ass. The butt plug is still inside. Gojo pulls it out as hard as he can and Megumi screams out in pain. The cum starts leaking out. Megumi sobs. 

"You belong to me. Did you forget that Megumi?" Gojo asks.

"No." Megumi replies quietly. His body was shaking in terror. 

"This is proof that you belong to me." Gojo presses his thumb against the rim of Megumi's asshole. "Yet here you, seducing other boys, while my cum is in your asshole. Megumi, you're quite the whore, aren't you?"

Megumi protests. "I wasn't seducing-"

"Do you think I'm an idiot? Did you think I didn't notice the way that Itadori boy blushed when he looked at you? That he didn't even know you were a boy until I addressed you as one?"

Megumi stays silent, unable to respond. 

"I guess you don't care about your sister. Should I go kill her right now? I know where she is. And I'll tell her that you made me do it, Megumi. Would you like that?"

Megumi screamed, his throat burning from yelling too much already. "Gojo please! Please don't! I'll do anything you say. I'll do anything for you! I won't go outside again. I'll never disobey you ever again" Megumi pleads.

Gojo slaps his ass loudly. Megumi yells out. He was already in pain and experiencing the fatigue from starvation. It was likely he would pass out soon. 

This is it. I'm really going to die. This is the day he kills me. 

Megumi felt intense fear surging through his body. Gojo was going to kill him. He would torture him. And Megumi couldn't do anything about it. 

And then weirdly enough, Megumi felt....peace. Peace knowing he would die. Peace knowing the worst possible outcome was going to happen, and that there was nothing he could to stop it. 

Because even if the worse happened. It would finally all be over. Megumi would be out of his misery. 

And then Megumi started to laugh quietly. "Ha..hahahaha....hahahaha" And then it got louder "HAHAHAHA-" and then he started coughing and wheezing. 

Megumi felt light headed. Was he going insane? He turned over so that he was on his back, facing towards Gojo. 

"Gojo," Megumi smiled. He looked right at Gojo's face. "Do it. Kill me. I'm ready for it. I've been ready for this since the day you took me home 7 years ago. My life as your used condom has been worthless anyways." Megumi sinks back into the couch. "I'm glad I at least had a good day before you kill me."

Megumi continues. "Your story was right you know. The story you would tell me at night. About the prince or the knight in shining armor coming to save the princess. It really did apply to my life." He laughs again.

"I really do have a prince." Megumi smirks. "And it's not you Gojo. It's Itadori." Megumi looks at Gojo's face to see his reaction. Gojo was expressionless. 

"He saved me." Tears start rolling down Megumi's face again. "Even if it was only for a few hours. He saved me. He was there for me. I was the happiest I've ever been in 7 years. And now I can die." Megumi closed his eyes, prepared for Gojo to punch him or stab him. 

I accept death now, Megumi thought.  

"+81805984****" Gojo recited. "And he lived near the landmark I remember him saying."

Megumi's widen in horror. I'm so stupid-

Gojo climbs on top of Megumi so they were eye to eye, face to face. "Hey Megumi~" He drawled. "How much do you want to bet that he has a family?" 

Megumi froze.

"Mother, father, sister, brother. And probably more. I'll kill him and everyone related to him" Gojo smiled. "And it'll be all your fault." 

Megumi tried to close his eyes, but Gojo just pried his eyelids open with his fingers. "You can pretend you don't care about death Megumi. But you're far too compassionate to just let me kill the people you love. Isn't that the whole reason you've been holding on for so long?"

Megumi was speechless. He couldn't respond to anything Gojo was saying. 

"He seems like a nice kid, that boy. It's too bad he was unlucky enough to run into you." Gojo ran his fingers through Megumi's hair. "Everyone who associates with you is unlucky. Except me of course." 

He remembered Itadori's words. 'Well at least I was able to meet you. And I consider that pretty lucky' 

"I love you, Megumi. I really do." Gojo caressed Megumi's face. "So I'll give you a choice. It's either him or your sister. Which one do you want me to kill?"

What? What did he just say?

"Didn't you hear me Megumi? Which one do you want to me to kill?" Gojo asked again.

And once again, Megumi was stunned into silence. 

"This is your punishment princess." Gojo leaned down and kissed Megumi's cheek. "If I don't do this you'll keep breaking my rules. So pick which one you want me to kill. And if you don't pick in 5 seconds I'm killing your sister."

"WAIT!" Megumi yelled. "Gojo please-"

"5.....4......" Gojo began counting down. "3, 2, 1! Times up!"

"Don't kill Tsumiki!" Megumi cried. He hunched over and started sobbing. "Please don't kill Tsumiki." 

"Yuuji-kun it is then." Gojo confirmed. "So much for your knight in shining armor saving you, huh Megumi?"

Megumi covered his face with his hands.

"I'll tell you what. I'll let you call him. So we can set up a plan to go kill him at a special location I'll pick later. But if he becomes suspicious or alerts any authorities then I'm killing your sister."

Gojo leaned in closer. "Do we have a deal?"

Megumi moved his hands away from his face, and Gojo leaned in and pressed a kiss to Megumi's lips. "It's a deal then."

"Oh and before I forget-" Gojo moved back and stood up on the couch, towering over Megumi.

He took his foot and pressed it against Megumi's penis, letting his full weight put pressure on the step. 

That was his breaking point. Megumi screamed out in agony. His groin pain combined with his stomach pain and fatigue ended up causing Megumi to pass out. The last thing he saw was red. 

"Happy birthday baby, I love you," Gojo said.