Huh. He doesn't mind. Looking up, his gaze is soft. Nodding to his idea, he holds his hand out again. Taking his hand, he squeezes it, before starring straight into my eyes. 

"I will pick you up after my game is done." His eyes putting me into a trance, I nod "Don't die." Letting go of my hand, it is time to go. Walking into the arena, he waits until I am inside. Waiting at the entrance, I wait until I hear the engine of the car. 

There he goes. 

With the game starting, I am roll my neck back. Here we go, Game on.

Finishing the game rather quick, the cold wind feels nice. I hope that Niragi makes it out soon. It feels weird not doing a game with him, but it is also like a relieve. I am not worried about him and I don't do anything stupid to save him. Thinking back to the first time I shot someone point blank to safe him. The car pulling up, breaks the horrid memory. 

"Am I not glad to see you" Giving me a smirk, Niragi yells out for me. He looks so handsome. Getting caught starring I quickly get into the car, ignoring the big grin on his face.

The next day

Another boring gathering. With the hatter absolutely pleased with your contributions, he was so resolute on making you a member of the board. Having to join them every time is becoming duller and duller. The thought of doing that mans bidding is just sickening.

Not paying attention, Niragi pokes my shoulder. "You should pay attention" clicking his tongue. Seeing how some guys are waiting for him, he takes a look at Hatter "Listen to me" Grabbing my arm he seems serious "Wait at the car for me." what is he talking about. Raising my eyebrow at him, he grabs me even tighter. Owh that hurts. "Don't go near Hatter. Get it" pulling my arm once more I quickly nod. Jeez that is going to leave a bruise.

With everyone else getting out, I take that is the cue to go. Trying to leave, someone stops me. "Y/N" he is one of the hatters men. Nodding and trying to leave, he stands in front of me again. "Hatter would like a word with you" 

Shit. How do I get out of this one. Noticing that I am trying to come up with an excuse he leans in to tell me dead to all traitors. "I only have a minute" nodding, he guides me to another room. Walking in I see Hatter sitting down on a couch with a drink in his hand.

"Y/N sit down!" his hand caressing the place beside him, I thank him and sit on the opposite couch. Clearly not amused he hands me a drink. "I must say I am impressed by your actions" As he goes on to talk how I am impressing him, I feel sick. His slick words, hair back, his shirt purposely unbuttoned, it is making me so uncomfortable.

"You are also breath taking." My face making a disgusted expression I quickly look down. "Niragi also seemed to have taken in interest in you" Where is this conversation going? With the hatter sitting forward, he is eating me up alive. Thank god that I am wearing a big shirt and pants.

"I must remind you of the rule of only wearing bikini's" my eyes finally looking into his, he is amused. Tilting his head he is reminding me to take it off. "I know." thinking of how to play it, I also see Aguni walk in. "But" leaning in as well, Hatter seems intrigued "Every single time I wear my bikini and a guy comes just a little to close" taking a pause, I add some dramatics and look around, just to make it seem more secretive "Or even attempts to talk to me. Niragi. He kills them" making a worried face to the Hatter, his expression has gone blank.

I knew it. He is afraid of Niragi. Even Aguni, starts to meddle into our conversation. Calling some other girls in. Telling me that I can go, I try to look calm as I rush out of the room.