Us

Taking a day off from the games, I have spend most of the day inside. Not getting out for anything. Hearing a soft knock on my door, I slowly get up. Ugh the door feels so far away. Opening the door, no one is there. 

Walking out, I stomp my foot against something. What is this? Kneeling down I see a bag with some food inside. Looking around I don't see anyone around. Whoever did this is so nice. 

What a nice way to end the day, the bag had a good meal inside and some drinks. I have no idea who left it, but something in me tells me that is was from Niragi. Oh well, I want it to be from him.

Although thinking of him makes me sad, I would like to see him. Laying back down I quickly drift a sleep with him on my mind.

With a new day it feels like a fresh start. Taking a nice shower, my head still hurts a little, but yesterday did me good. I am ready to go out. Looking in the mirror, I decided to wear my red bikini. No one will be able to see it, but it is all about the little things. Putting on a shirt, I can't get his voice out of my head I like the red one better. Sending shivers down my spine, my red cheeks giving away how he makes me nervous. I need to get it together.

"Niragi" Opening the door, I see him standing outside. Leaning against the wall. Pushing himself off, he looks relieved to see me. Giving me a smile. "Good morning sleeping beauty" I used to find that nickname so annoying, but hearing how he gives everyone a cheesy nickname, I started to feel special. He doesn't call anyone else sleeping beauty. Am I being ridiculous? Shaking my head, I look back to him. Looking amused at me, he chuckles.

"Are you ready to go?" Nodding, he walks closer. Looking down, he stops inches from me. Softly feeling the back of my head. His fingers slowly trailing "It doesn't feel like a big bump, but I heard that you should rest a little longer"

"One day is enough" taking a few steps back he nods "Alright lets go"

And for the past week that is what our days looked like. Sometimes we would have to scout for traitors, get some supplies and other days he would teach me how to shoot properly. At night we would play a game together and stop at the park. Having a short moment to enjoy the night.

But that is becoming harder. I don't want to play games with him anymore. It is never wise to play games with someone you care about. No. Stopping my own thoughts. I can't allow myself to care for him, I can't fall for me. This train of thought is dangerous. Driving away to another game arena, I don't know what to do. I don't want to enter this arena with him. I really don't want to. 

"Ready?" holding open my door, Niragi holds his hand out for me. "I don't want to play this game" confused, he lets his hand down "What do you mean"

"I don't want to play in this arena" processing what I have just said, he nods in responds "Alright lets find another one" I quickly shake my head. Getting more confused he raises his eyebrow "I don't want to play games with you anymore" I am afraid to look up, not of him being angry or wanting to take it out on me. I don't want to disappoint him. 

Looking down, Niragi is taking his time to process it. Seeing how your head is lowered, rubbing your hands nervously, he isn't sure how to take it. We have done every game together since she has been here. I know that she doesn't dislike or hates me, so this is kind of a surprise. This situation is completely new for me, having played a lot of games I didn't care what happened to others. Maybe? Could he dream of it to be true. I don't want her to get hurt in the games, I don't want to end up fighting against her. Could she feel that way too? Maybe she cares about me. Could she? 

Choosing to believe that you are doing this out of care of him, Niragi softly agrees. "Why don't you play this game and I will play the one we saw earlier"