Mingi&aisha-mama 2019 one shot

The first one shot will be about mingi and aisha my favorite ship there will be wrong grammars and some smut hope you will enjoyed it.
(sorry if it's not perfect it's my first time writing a story in english and hope you will like it and now into the story (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*)

Ships: minsha/sihwa and jihong(jiwon&hongjoong)
Type: smut (not a lot)

The 12 Month is the month of mama in korea for idols and our boy group ateez will come to it but sadly everglow will not come.
Everglow haven't any schedules this day and since aisha is an atiny she decide to tell her members to watch the mama because of ateez but she don't know what will happen next especially that her bias is mingi.

Aisha POV:
Today is the day of mama but we will not come, i really hoped we will come so i will get the chance of meeting ateez especially mingi. But i decide to watch the performances with my members in the living room.Since I'm bored i will  tell you my story with mingi that you don't know about  our past.
In high school with minsha:
Aish pov:
In our high school i was called the cold girl because of my poker face but i did have friends they were jiwon unnie and sihyeon unnie.
One day i was going to school like normally i do don't having any idea what's going.When i goes to school i meet my friends or i say my sisters and greet them by hugs and suddenly i see girls running to the big door of school and they were screaming,i ask jiwon unnie since she is the first of us come to the school early:«jiwon unnie why are they running like that and screaming?».She answered me:«there are new 3 boys coming to our school and i heard they were handsome and hot from the girls», i did the face of «ooh».When the bell ring i run to my class because our teacher is strict and no one can be late or he will have a big detention for like 1 day in a class that very dirty,when i was on my way i bumb into someone i looked at him and say sorry to him but he give me a cold angry stare and didn't accept my apology for him, he didn't even helped me ughh why this morning is like that, i get mad and bumb into him by my shoulders he didn't say anything and keep walking behind me, i didn't give any reactions and finally I'm in my class now,i see him behind and i keep asking myself why this cold bastard was behind  me all my way to class.I enter and go directly to my place next to the window.I see him in front of class waiting someone i didn't care and turn my head to see the beautiful view of the blue sky. After some minute i heard our teacher enter and since I'm the president of the class i tell my classmates to welcome him, when we sit the bastard enter and the girls were in shook i admit it he is hot and have a body like models but wow he's tall i like boys that are tall but not a lot. I heard him saying he's name, he's age  and his interests,he is mingi ooh oky i didn't care and keep imagining myself an idol,yes i want to become an idol since i was kid i love rapping,dancing and i love being on stage making smiles on everyone.Until i heard the teacher calling my name, i stood up and he tell me to give him a tour to this school i agree because I'm the president and i have no choice.He looked at me with a smirk and i give him a death stare,he was coming to where i sit since the place beside me that  no one sit in it,i act like i don't care.
(After class dismissed)
I ask him if he want to tour with me now since i don't have anything to do he agreed and now we are going to act club after a long tour.I really hate him so much i just have a feeling telling me to hate him and he also keep making pranks and annoy me so so much not until i heard he want to become idol like me i was mad but since it's his dream and life also i have no right to be mad.(end of the past)
STILL IN AISHA POV:
I remember back then we were called the tom&jerry of the school, i really miss our interactions together since he become idol he was like avoiding me so much i admit it i was having a little crush on him because he was my style of boys.And also when i see him i  start to avoidinghim too because it's one of  company decision.Here i did tell you my story with him and now I'm going to my members in living room.
In living room:
Aisha:«hi unnies and yiren».All:«hi».
I sit with them in couch and tell them when the mama will start and they tell me now she will start. I'm so excited to see ateez performance i said it in high voice thinking i said it to myself. Jiwon«aisha we kow that you are atiny and you are so excited but there is no need to shout hhhh»
It's the way i start to feel mysef so embarassed. We keep watching our seniors like bts mammamo..., and now here ateez performance is going to start. Seonghwa hyung didn't tell sihyeon unnie that they will perfrom mashups, i turn my head to see sihyeon unnie reaction she was  mad but impressed. Ooh you are now asking what their relationship well they are best friends but have crush on each other and they don't know they are blind right?
(me: don't say that like you are not stupid and blind (-_-;))
So here is the time that i scream because of fucking song mingi,he really just did reveal his abs but the way he reveal was like I'm coming to you baby.My members were not impressed because they have their cruches and were laughing at my reaction.Aisha:«hey don't laugh at me😕🤫» but they keep laughing loud😑.
Anyway ateez performance was so good and left me shocked.
In evening:
I feel hungry and decide to go to the store next to our dorm.I tell my unnies where I'm going and they let me.when i buy what i need i see a beautiful and peaceful view and decide to go sitting.when i sit i feel someone sit beside me i was afraid if it's a sasang or someone will kidnap me i was shivering but he place his hand on my shoulder and reveal his face,i was schoked because it was mingi but he doesn't live where we live i asked him why is he here and he answer me that he want to talk to me.I agreed and we stood up seeing beautiful views while talking...(continued to part 2)

I was writing all my ideas and didn't know that i write alot hhh I'm so excited and hope you will enjoyed it without minding wrong grammars,tell me in comments if you like it.  (◍•ᴗ•◍) ❤