Stealthy and Grumpy emerged from the tunnels to an empty courtyard, they walked through the courtyard until King George and a group of soldiers walked out from around a corner.

"Halt! Those two are prisoners!" A guard said.

"Grumpy, run! We can make it!" Stealthy said and he made a run for it.

"Stealthy, no!" A guard shot an arrow from atop a wall, shooting Stealthy and he fell to the ground with a moan, "NOO!" Grumpy bent down to the ground, beside Stealthy, "Stealthy..." Grumpy said.

King George and his soldiers approached him, "Where is the girl?" King George asked.

Grumpy looked up at the king, "What girl?" Grumpy asked.

"Kill him," King George said and a guard drew his sword and Grumpy straightened his knees, bracing himself and the guard pulled back his sword ready to behead him.

Snow White suddenly appeared, "Looking for me?" She was holding a lit torch over a pile of straw and King George and the guards looked at her, "Let him go..." She lowered the torch slightly, "Or this place will burn," Snow White said as she and King George held their gaze for a moment.

"Begone, dwarf," King George said.

Grumpy hesitated, "Go, Grumpy," Snow White said with a nod.

A guard kicked Grumpy to the ground, "Uhh!" Grumpy groaned, he got up and ran off.

"Now... Snow White," A guard took the torch from her as another bound her hands behind her, "We need to talk," King George said.

End of Flashback

On the road in the woods, Mary Margaret and David were still caught in the rainstorm and they came upon a cabin.

David pointed to the cabin, "There!" Thunder crashed, "Come on!" David said and he and Mary Margaret approached the cabin.

Mary Margaret was looking through a window, into the cabin, "Hello? Hello?! Is anyone in there?!" David peered into the window, "It's empty!" Mary Margaret said.

David walked to the door, tried the handle but found out it was locked then he kicked the door opened and they both walked into the cabin