He was especially weird when they were in the elevator. He kept on tapping his foot anxiously and he looked a bit pale on the face.

"Are you okay?" Shouyo finally asked.

"Wh-what?" He stammered. "Yeah, I am."

Shouyo was doubtful, but he decided not to push.

---------
Kageyama Tobio

I was sick with nervousness when Shouyo opened the door to our apartment.

I watched as his eyes widen at the room filled with candles and petal roses. In the living room, I prepared a cozy dinner where we could eat and cuddle at the same time.

He stared up at me with those bright, umber eyes. Then he teased, "ooohh setting up a romantic mood huh. Someone wants to get it."

I blushed and punched his left arm. "Dumbass! That's not it!" Well, I mean, of course that's part of it. But not all. "I prepared your favorite."

His eyes turned huge. "You don't even know how to cook! I'm scared!"

"How could anyone mess up raw eggs over rice?" I retorted.

He placed the luggage inside the room, laughing. "You. You put too much soy sauce!"

"And that is why," I answered, while we sat down side by side on the floor. "I didn't put any. You do it yourself."

He laughed when he saw the other food items on the table. "Is this... The meat buns from Coach Ukai's shop...?"

Watching him laugh made me happy. "Yeah, I ordered a whole box since I thought you missed it."

"And.... There's your favorite milk!" He ecxlaimed. "It's been ages! The one from the vendo machine in Karasuno! I feel like we're in high school again!"

I intertwined my hands with his. "I also got the icicles ate after training."

"What is up with this romantic atmosphere and cheap dinner?" Shouyo asked, laughing. "It's so... Nostalgic."

Nervous, I tightened my grip on his hand. "I wanted you to remember everything that happened to us when we were younger... Everything that led up to this moment."

At that, I took out a small box from my jean pocket.

Shouyo's eyes widen at the sight of the box. "No way."

"Dumbass Shouyo," I asked. My heart was hammering against my chest. "Will you play volleyball with me for the rest of our lives?"

I opened the small box to reveal a simple silver band that I thought would look nice on Shouyo.

Shouyo was smiling goofily at me. Then, he took something out of his pocket as well.

I blinked when he presented a small box to me, as well. He opened it to reveal a more extravagant ring with lots of intricate details.

"Uhm," Shouyo started, while scratching the side of his forehead. "I guess, great minds think alike? Ehehe. I bought this in Brazil on a whim. I thought it would fit a King's finger!"

I blinked. "Huh? What?" Then realizing what just happened, I shouted, "you bought an engagement ring, too????????"

He backed away from me, looking a bit terrified. "Err, well. I guess gender roles doesn't apply to us? We both sorta wanted to propose to each other?"

I wanted to strangle him. But I also wanted to kiss the lights out of him.

"So what are we gonna do with two engagement rings?" I asked.