'If only his personality towards me could just be a little bit normal, then maybe we could get along. Its pretty creepy when he acts so childish to me. Aren't I the one whos suppose to act childish? Should we switch roles?' Sumi thought in his mind, but his face keeping that fake small excited smile.

To be honest, that cold face was one of the rare few faces Sumi had seen. Usually, when Louis is around, Byton's cold aura would usually vanish as if it was not there at all. Byton could forgive many bad things Louis had done, but of course, there are some limits, unfortunately.

Since Sumi had done something really bad and wont acknowledge it, Sumi had now been restricted to go outside. So, he's going to use his skill on Byton. Unbeknownst to Byton, Byton was going to get a treat today as Sumi will show one of his rare sides.

'Someone as dumb as Byton would be easy to manipulate. I'm cute and I have big brains, but I try to hide it. I'm going outside if its the last thing i do!'

"Daddy!" Sumi tried not to cringe as he said that and he ran towards his father giving him a hug. Byton glanced down at Sumi, a little bit shocked at how his personality took a 180. Just yesterday, Louis was practically begging Byton to give him some space.

Byton blushed. Could it be? Louis misses his dad so much because he was so far away from each other that's why Louis is hugging him right now?!

'Like hell I missed you, you idiot!'

Byton picked Louis up and sat him on his lap. 'Seriously, why am i sitting on his lap when I just got a new table?' The older waited for a complain but got none and was a little bit suprised. Little did he know, Sumi was conjuring up some kind of curse so that Byton would die of poison and Sumi's insides were filled with rage but he suppressed it so that his father would atleast consider making him go outside again.

"L-l-louis?!!!" Uwah.. how disgusting. Stop looking at me with those perverted eyes before you lose em.

"Daddy, i miss you~" Byton awed at Sumi's childish voice. Now that you think about it, this is actually the first time Sumi had acted like this. Ugh, the things this world made him do.

Perhaps Sumi's acting is too soon? Especially since he literally acted like how he didn't want Byton around yesterday. But considering Byton's small brain, he probably wont find it weird that His Louis took a 180 personality change.

"Baby, daddy misses you too~" Byton kissed the boy's cheeks and for a moment, Sumi's face turned into pure before turning back to happy. But its alright. All for good old freedom.

"You love me right? I love you so much, dad~" The white-haired boy rubbed his head on the elder's chest, and Byton held the boy tighter, as if cherishing him. "But you know.. I'm so sick of staying here. I want to go out.. please, daddy?" Wow, Sumi actually said it without any hesitation..

Hearing this, Byton tensed. Louis had never really been interested in the outside world. But for some reason, he's changed. He looks much more mature now, and Byton doesn't really like it that much.

Truth is, Byton is scared.

Since Louis is a cannon-fodder/villain, there wasn't much about his past. But since his brother is a capture target, Sumi could kinda remember why Byton was so possessive of Louis. Still, this type of relationship is a little bit toxic, and since Sumi is inexperienced with dealing with this type of stuff, he doesnt really know what to do too.