☆~Introduction~☆

Moving away with her mother was never what Janelle had wanted, but she also didn't have a choice on the matter either way.

Her parent's relationship wasn't very stable throughout the entirety of her childhood, so when they broke the news to Janelle that they were going their separate ways, it didn't seem to surprise her that much.

But what did surprise her was that she was moving away. Not just hours away, but in a whole other state. Even though the neighboring state; Arizona was just a plane ride away, that wasn't going to keep her away from her father.

But what did keep her from her father was that her mother, Jessica, had full custody of her daughter, and the fact that she told Janelle that her father didn't fight to keep her, made Janelle aggravated. Not just that, but according to her mother, her father, Chris, had declared that he wasn't going to be in Janelle's life anymore. This broke the girl more than she already was.

《♡》

Janelle was a very sports-oriented child. She played basketball, volleyball, and softball. As a kid, she would learn them from her father, due to his sports background. Her father played football and basketball in high school and got a full scholarship to UCLA for football. Janelle seemed to pick up her love for football from her father. The love they had for the game turned into a bond that they both shared.

Janelle and her father were always very close because her mother was barely ever around that she never got to tuck her daughter into bed at night. So Chris would always be there for his daughter.

Soon, after his separation, Chris was drafted to the NFL playing for the San Francisco 49ners. Never turning his head back, and left his memories of his daughter in the past. Or so Janelle thought...

《♡》

When Janelle and her mother moved to a small city in Arizona, they didn't have a great relationship. Janelle never got along with her mother for all the time Jessica was away working. Her mother was an Attorney, meaning she was a very busy woman.

So when all Janelle had left was her mother, she had no other choice but to try and get along with her.

But during Janelle's Junior high years' she became talented in sports, mainly focusing on Basketball. She played the sports she played before, but her talent was recognized mostly in Basketball since it was better funded in the women's department of sports.

College recruiters would come and see the infamous 'Janelle Davis-Garica' in action. Earning her publicity in newspapers and articles about the Afro-Latina. She got accepted into the best sports programs, and soon she got into the best High School in all of Arizona for both athletics and education.

Even when playing basketball in Junior High, she never failed to practice football every day as well. She had always wanted to play football but one; people would never accept her as another teammate rather than a girl with a 'big imagination' or two; she would never be good enough to play for a team.

Most of all she wanted to prove to her father she was better much off without him. That she can make her dream to play in the NFL a reality, and that she didn't need the Davis name to succeed. She was ready to work hard and she did.

She worked twice as hard to become what she wanted and soon was able to prove to herself that she was able to become a football player even if she was a girl.

She soon was known everywhere across the country. She was known for being the best Quarterback in the United States twice in a row, freshman and sophomore year of high school. But also being a girl while owning the title.

The girl had trouble adjusting to the sport at first, since she had never played an actual game before, and she was a girl on an all-boys team. But, later on, she grew a bond with the boys on the team. Became the best years of her life that she would never take back....well take that back because there was one thing that made Janelle want to die.

《♡》

In Janelle's sophomore year of high school, her mother died in a car accident on her way home from her office.

This tore Janelle apart. She had no other family to live with since her mother's impulsive decision to move far away from any family they had. But either way, she still had a dad, which later on learned his former wife died and he would be taking his daughter in once more.

《《《《《 《《《♡♡》》》》》》》》》

(A/n): Hey peeps!!! This is gonna be such a fun time writing so make sure to keep yourselves updated!!! I usually don't have a posting schedule. I seem to stick to posting once a week usually on the weekend so I'll update you all on a schedule. But hope you all enjoy and don't forget to please vote and comment on what you like about Janelle so far. Hope you all have a nice day/night!!! 😊