The Pig With A Mask

Start from the beginning

I then walk to the front of the podium for the audience below to see me.

Everyone stared at me, those all so familiar curious gazes that landed on me. It never gets old.
There were some interesting characters I saw from above, some interesting me and others seeming pretty boring at first glance.

A certain male stood out in my eyes. He didn't look like or seem like everyone else below.
The tall male figure had a lot of pink to him. Long pink hair that's been braided into a plat, his face being covered with some sort of pink mask while he wore red and white silks paired with a golden crown placed on top of his head.

Just staring at him gave me chills. He seems like the guy no one should piss off, and I believe that's a fact.

"I'd like for everyone to know. And I'm proud to present, my little sister, Y/N..!" Schlatt announced

The shocked and surprised expressions from every individual in the audience kinda make me crack a smirk. Is it really that shocking for people to have siblings these days?

"My little sister will be joining us on this special day to celebrate!! And will be ruling besides me! Helping me to make the best choices for our proud nation" He says 

Wait- I didn't agree to this shit.

I turned to face my brother giving him a 'wtf' look before he just smirks and shrugs.

"You can go back now, Y/N" Schlatt says

With narrowed eyes, I then turned around and walked back besides his throne.

"So yeah!! Everyone, today is a day of fun and over all excitement. Nothing too big, nothing too small. So that's pretty much it! Everyone, enjoy the party..!" Schlatt sums up quickly

I thought his speech could of been said a lot better, and maybe in a completely different way.... But it was over all a warming speech... to some at least.

Then, we all headed down and started to go enjoy the party.
While everyone was out having fun, eating, drinking, dancing and what not... I kinda just stood around looking at the place.

I didn't know what to do exactly, but I did want to try to at least have fun with everyone else.
Though, it'd be hard. Mainly because I don't know anyone here other than my brother, Quackity, Karl, Niki and Tubbo...

Which I did end up spending time around them. But Schlatt was too busy getting drunk to talk to me, Quackity was trying to keep Schlatt from over-drinking, Karl and Tubbo were gone somewhere and Niki was busy talking with other people.

And with that I determined that there was not anyone interesting to talk to. Or at least, the lack of motivation was stopping me from doing so.

That was until, I felt a tapping on my shoulder from behind.
I turn to see who touched me and I ended up coming face to face with the pig masked man who was standing behind me pretty patiently.

He motions a quick gesture indicating if I wanted to head out somewhere else which I happily accepted and followed him.

The walk was silent, nothing much was being said, it was quite nice, but at the same time it was nerve-racking.
So, I built up the courage to break the silence.

"So, why'd you offer to get out of that crowd with me out of all people?" I questioned him

"uhhh...You seemed to be bored" He says

His voice was pretty deep, probably one of the deepest I've heard in a long time. As well as it's deepness, it seemed pretty monotone as well.

"I guess I was... Thanks for that" I said with a smile