𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Matthews Residence

Josie was sitting on the couch with Auggie
while he turned down every babysitter Cory and Topanga suggested.

After a while, Riley comes home. "I'm late, I'm late, I know I'm late."

"Seven minutes." Josie was looking at her niece with a blank look along with Cory and Topanga.

Maya looked at her best friend. "Say nothing, keep walking."

Josie silently walked into her room while everyone was discussing Riley's 'unacceptable' behavior.

She walked into her room and called Sebastian, tonight was going to be her first sleepover at the boys house and to say she was excited was an understatement. She didn't have to worry about Cory bursting into her room every 10 minutes to make sure they weren't having sex.

After everything that has happened she and Sebastian decided to take things slow and not jump into stuff like sex. They wanted their relationship to be more than that.

"Hey Baby." Sebastian answered the phone as Josie made it to her room and grabbed a medium sized duffel bag to fit all of her overnight needs into

"Hey, what time do you want me to head over?" Josie asked packing 2 pairs of pajamas, a comfy pair that she felt comfortable enough to wear around his family, and a more revealing set of pajamas for her to sleep in. Just because she and Sebastian haven't had sex doesn't mean they haven't had fun.

"Anytime is fine with me. Mom and dad are out having a date night and Lucas was out with Farkle but should be home soon." Sebastian said making Josie smirk as she packed her phone charger and small fan since she couldn't sleep without the noise and it pointing at her.